[Sysadmin] extremevision net

EasyRegister - EasyDomains sales at buyeasy.net
Mon Apr 16 16:51:26 CAT 2018

For over 10 years [EasyDomains].NETwork has been helping individuals and companies getting the domain they were looking for!

We are contacting you because you are the registered owner of a similar domain name extremevision.org and wanted to inform you that EXTREMEVISION.NET will be put up for sale in the next 5 days.
By placing a backorder at [EasyDomains].NETwork with a minimum bid of USD 90
you will have a great chance to buy the prestigious domain name EXTREMEVISION.NET.

To order or for more info visit our website: order.easydomains.network and enter the domain name extremevision.net or
click on the safe link (SSL) below:
https://buyeasy.net/order.php?1=8778&2=19-04-2018

No registration fee and no advance payment is required. You only pay if the backorder is successful!
The purchase price is one-off.
Plus - with our GetBefore system - we offer you the possibility to transfer the domain to your registrar BEFORE paying.

This backorder service notice is sent yearly only to the registered holders of the domain extremevision.org.

Thanks and Best Regards,

[Easy Domains].NETwork
Domain Brokerage
https://[EasyDomains].NETwork

See here what our customers think about us:
https://buyeasy.net/feedback.php