[Sysadmin] [ ** SPAM ** ]kwenterprises.org FINAL REMINDER

Final Reminder info at sarwa.org
Sun Jan 14 20:28:22 CAT 2018

firstone

Pending Cancellation
FINAL NOTICE FOR DOMAIN
kwenterprises.org   Notice#: 325785
Date: 01/13/2018

FINAL NOTICE - Your account is pending cancellation

 PURCHASE EXPIRATION DATE: 01/21/2018DOMAIN: kwenterprises.org
EXPIRATION OFFER SEO NOTIFICATION PLEASE CLICK ON

SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT TO COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT

We have NOT received your payment yet

 L  Krause, K W Enterprises
 2 Woodbury Road
 Harare
 N/A, N/A, ZIMBABWE

Domain Name:

Registration Period:

Price:

Term:
kwenterprises.org      02/04/2018 to 02/04/2019      $67.00     1 Year

SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT

We have NOT received your payment yet for

kwenterprises.org
Dear L  Krause,
 Failure to complete this order by 01/21/2018 . may result in the cancellation
of this offer (making it difficult for your customers to locate you, using
search engines on the web). We do not register or renew domain names. We sell
traffic generator software.
PLEASE CLICK ON

SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT ACT IMMEDIATELY
Instructions:
You have received this message because you elected to receive special notification
offers. If you no longer wish to receive our notifications, please unsubscribe
here or mail written request to Trendy Media Inc., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309.
If you have multiple accounts with us, you must opt out for each one individually
in order to stop receiving SEO notices. We are a search engine optimization
company. We do not register or renew domain names. We sell traffic generator
software. This message is CAN-SPAM compliant. THIS IS NOT A BILL OR AN INVOICE.
THIS IS A SEO PURCHASE OFFER. YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO PAY THE AMOUNT
STATED UNLESS YOU ACCEPT THIS PURCHASE OFFER. This message contains promotional
material strictly along the guidelines of the CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have
distinctly mentioned the source mail-id of this email and also disclosed our
subject lines. They are in no way misleading. Please do not reply to this email,
as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.