[Sysadmin] PAYMENT REMINDER

LTZ Billing no-reply at liquidtelecom.co.zw
Wed Jan 8 09:08:45 CAT 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

This is a kind reminder that your payment for your December 2019 and or prior bills on your Internet or VOIP account with us is now past due. We request you make arrangements to settle your account to avoid the inconvenience of being disconnected on the 13th of January 2020.  We understand this may be an oversight on your part, if you are missing any invoices, kindly advise us by sending a request to  [http://ZimbabweBillingSupport@liquidtelecom.com.]

Please note the following to assist in ensuring that your payment is not incorrectly allocated or not allocated at all:

When making payment by means of cash deposit or RTGS into any of our bank accounts, clearly state the name of your organisation and not the name of the individual making the deposit.  Send all proof of payments to  zimbabwecreditcontrol [http://zimbabwecreditcontrol@liquidtelecom.co.zw] @liquidtelecom.co.zw [http://billing@liquidtelecom.co.zw] clearly stating the invoice number(s) relating to the payment.

Alternatively, hard copies may be delivered to our offices.

Kind Regards,

Contact Us | Privacy Policy