AVONDALE VET SUPPORTING VAWZ SCRUFFS DOG SHOW 17 JUNE 2018

Avondale Veterinary Surgery avondalevets at yoafrica.com
Fri Jun 15 14:08:58 CAT 2018

The Avondale Veterinary Surgery Shop will be supporting The VAWZ SCRUFFS DOG SHOW with a stall of all our lovely pet merchandise this coming Sunday 17th of June at Hellenic Senior School 8.30am - 1pm. Loads of toys, collars, leads, beds, blankets, chewy treats & food for your furbabes will be available with 20% of all proceeds going to VAWZ. Donations for VAWZ can also be made at The Avondale Veterinary Surgery – Swipe, Ecocash & Transfers all accepted plus we have a donation box for them in our reception.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

The Avondale Vet Team.

---