[Avondalevetz] Friend Animal Foundation Charity Day

avondalevets at yoafrica.com avondalevets at yoafrica.com
Fri May 18 18:10:37 CAT 2018

The Avondale Veterinary Surgery Shop will be supporting the Friend Animal Foundation with a stall of all our lovely pet merchandise this coming Saturday 19th of May at their Mother’s Day Food & Wine Festival held at Raintree, 10am-5pm. Loads of toys, collars, leads, beds, chewy treats & food for your furbabes will be available with 20% of all proceeds going to The Foundation. Please also support the blanket drive by buying a discounted picnic blanket then donating it to the Foundation for the animals this Winter. Donations can also be made directly to them on their Ecocash merchant number 89313 or via us at The Avondale Veterinary Surgery – Swipe, Ecocash & Transfers all accepted plus we have a donation box for them in our reception.

Look forward to seeing you all there & have a lovely weekend.

The Avondale Vet Team.

---