Bulls n Bears Investors Notebook Issue 056: 23 March 2018

Bulls n Bears bulls at bulls.co.zw
Fri Mar 23 11:21:59 CAT 2018

 <http://www.bulls.co.zw/> Bulls.co.zw        <mailto:bulls at bulls.co.zw>
Views & Comments        <http://www.bulls.co.zw/blog> Bullish Thoughts
<http://www.twitter.com/BullsBears2010> Twitter
<https://www.facebook.com/BullsBearsZimbabwe> Facebook
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bulls-n-bears-zimbabwe/57/577/72> LinkedIn

Bulls n Bears Investors Notebook Issue 056: 23 March 2018

 <http://www.nicozdiamond.co.zw/>

Bulls 'n Bears Investors Diary: Today's Events

Zimplow

final dividend 0.13c per share record

23/03/2018

Quotable Quote:

Relations are all about: Winning, Losing & Sharing.
Winning Trust, Losing ego

Zimbabwe: Zim, Cyprian Firm Ink $4, 2 Billion Platinum Deal

Mines and Mining Development Minister Winston Chitando and Karo Resources
chairman Loucas Pouroulis exchange copies of the $4,2 billion platinum deal
in Harare as President Emmerson Mnangagwa looks on. Zimbabwe.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/zimbabwe-zim-cyprian-firm-ink-4-2-billion
-platinum-deal/> Read More >

Miners fret over $50m loan facility

Small-scale miners have bemoaned the failure by government to disburse the
$50 million loan facility to support local companies involved in the
manufacturing of mining and mineral processing equipment. The.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/miners-fret-over-50m-loan-facility/> Read
more >

 <http://www.firstmutualproperties.co.zw/>

For more business & financial updates log onto <http://www.bulls.co.zw/>
www.bulls.co.zw

FMHL to buy out NicozDiamond minorities

First Mutual Holdings Limited (FMHL) is in talks to buy the remaining 19%
shareholding in NicozDiamond - which is held by minorities - with a target
of completing the exercise.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/fmhl-to-buy-out-nicozdiamond-minorities/>
Read More >

Naspers to raise up to $11 billion by trimming Tencent stake

JOHANNESBURG - Naspers is cutting its stake in lucrative Chinese investment
Tencent by as much as 2% in a deal that could net the South African media
and e-commerce group.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/naspers-to-raise-up-to-11-billion-by-trim
ming-tencent-stake/> Read More >

Ministry, CBZ partner on SMEs

THE Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Enterprise Development is working on
a number of programmes with the CBZ Bank to develop Small to Medium
Enterprises (SMEs) in the country, an.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/ministry-cbz-partner-on-smes/> Read More

AfDB loan confidence boost for Zim: CABS

Last week, CABS received a $25 million loan facility from the African
Development Bank (AfDB) for lending to the productive sectors of the
economy. NewsDay business reporter Fidelity Mhlanga (ND).
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/afdb-loan-confidence-boost-for-zim-cabs/>
Read More >

Zim spends $80m on rice importation

ZIMBABWE expects to start commercial rice production in the next season or
two as the country moves to cut annual rice importation expenditure of over
$80 million, a senior Government.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/zim-spends-80m-on-rice-importation/> Read
More >

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

$70m for Harare power plant

THE Zimbabwe Power Company is set to meet senior officials from Jaguar
Overseas Limited (JOL) in a preparatory meeting ahead of imminent release of
$70 million by Afreximbank for rehabilitation.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/70m-for-harare-power-plant/> Read More >

We should broaden our tourism scope to farms

Far from the hodgepodge of Zimbabwe's traditional tourist attractions -
Victoria Falls, Great Zimbabwe, Hwange National Park and Nyanga and all -
the country is sitting on vast untapped tourism.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/we-should-broaden-our-tourism-scope-to-fa
rms/> Read More >

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Chitando under fire over Hwange Colliery

LEGISLATORS yesterday took Mines minister Winstone Chitando to task over the
plight of Hwange Colliery workers saying since he had failed to resolve the
impasse, he should refer the matter.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/23/chitando-under-fire-over-hwange-colliery/
> Read More >

Adapting your board to digital age

Information and technology (IT) governance is a subset discipline of
corporate governance which focuses on information technology, its
performance and associated management risks. The interest in IT governance
is due.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/22/adapting-your-board-to-digital-age/> Read
More >

Is your job safe from automation?

Are you ready for a robotic revolution? In a country like South Africa where
there are over 5 million unemployed people, will your job still exist in 10
years time?.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/22/is-your-job-safe-from-automation/> Read
More >

Listen: Gas provider finds creative way to test concept

Fausto Marcigot This week's Finding Impact Podcast (FIP) features Fausto
Marcigot, co-founder at PayGo Energy, a Kenya-based technology company
developing smart metering systems that enable customers to pre-pay for
cooking gas. The company.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/22/listen-gas-provider-finds-creative-way-to
-test-concept/> Read More >

60 000 Econet Subscribers Affected By Disapearing Data

On Friday I received messages from Econet notifying me that I had used 55c
of my main account airtime for data browsing. I rushed to turn off
out-of-bundle browsing thinking.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/2018/03/21/60-000-econet-subscribers-affected-by-dis
apearing-data/> Read More >

Global business giants meet President

GLOBAL business giants and political leaders lined up to secure appointments
with President Mnangagwa who was in Switzerland attending the 48th World
Economic Forum (WEF) annual meetings. President Mnangagwa attended.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/> Read More >

President meets IMF, World Bank chiefs

President Mnangagwa meets IMF managing director Christine Lagarde on the
sidelines of the 48th World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland recently.
President Mnangagwa held high-level meetings with top officials from.
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/> Read More >

Date & Time

Zimplow

final dividend 0.13c per share record

23/03/2018

TSL

AGM

28 Simon Mazorodze Road, Southerton

27/03/2018 12pm

Willdale

AGM

19.5km peg, Lomagundi Road, Mount Hampden

29/03/2018 11am

Good Friday

30/03/2018

Easter Monday

02/04/2018

Zimbabwe

Independence Day

Zimbabwe

18/04/2018

Workers' Day

01/05/2018

Africa Day

25/05/2018

Zimbabwe

Heroes' Day

Zimbabwe

13/08/2018

Zimbabwe

Defence Forces Day

Zimbabwe

14/08/2018

REST OF AFRICA

Counters Trading Under Cautionary

NicozDiamond

Ariston

Barclays

Dawn

Unifreight

Hwange

RTG

Post your event (AGM, EGM, Analysts Briefing, etc) on the Investor Diary
free of charge and reach out to the market. We have annual gold prices since
1900, monthly since January 1971 and daily prices since January 2000. We
also provide historical ZSE prices on request.

DISCLAIMER: This report has been prepared by Bulls 'n Bears, a division of
Faith Capital (Pvt) Ltd for general information purposes only and does not
constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or
subscribe for any securities. The information contained in this report has
been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but no representation or
warranty is made or guarantee given as to its accuracy or completeness. All
opinions expressed and recommendations made are subject to change without
notice. Securities or financial instruments mentioned herein may not be
suitable for all investors. Securities of emerging and mid-size growth
companies typically involve a higher degree of risk and more volatility than
the securities of more established companies. Neither Faith Capital nor any
other member of Bulls 'n Bears nor any other person, accepts any liability
whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from any use of this report or its
contents or otherwise arising in connection therewith. Recipients of this
report shall be solely responsible for making their own independent
investigation into the business, financial condition and future prospects of
any companies referred to in this report. Other  Indices quoted herein are
for guideline purposes only and sourced from third parties.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AF
QjCNH8LYgdY55h-XKseuM8Kpr-JKdfhQ> www.bulls.co.zw