Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Aug 25 08:43:22 CAT 2020

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

To the discerning, it is very clear that COVID 19 has transformed our world
for ever.  The buzz word now is the new normal , which we are all compelled
to embrace or risk being annihilated. While the course of the pandemic
remains unclear, there are still universal principles that have withstood
the test of time, persuasion is one of these infallible principles.

Considering the quantum of the challenges and uncertainty that the pandemic
has catapulted into our way, you will need persuasion now more than ever to
make it in the new world.  Delivering results or adding value today will
need you to work with people. The real test is with multitudes loosing hope,
how do you make them get their mojo back to and have teams that are
impactful?

Nothing attracts success and greatness like the art of persuasion. Without
mastering this subtle, yet very powerful tool, your altitude of success is
in jeopardy. This is one weapon that everyone who is serious about success
must have in their arsenal in the new economic order. You do not need to
look very far to see the correlation that persuasion has with success.

It is very evident in the lives of those who have mastered and effectively
applied the tool. The whole volume of the bible is full of the Word of God
persuading every reader and hearer of the Word to sincerely consider knowing
and following God's ways if they want to enjoy all the goodness that He has
prepared for those that are obedient to  Him. Seriously think about this,
with all His wisdom, mighty, knowledge and power, God chose persuasion to
reveal Himself to humanity, this should tell you something.

In America we witnessed history made by the charismatic 44th US president
Barack Obama, who without hesitation fully utilized the art of persuasion
with such tenacity that it literally begged for mercy. Who can blame John
McCain for losing against such an opponent who ruthlessly uses the power of
persuasion?

It was through persuasion that millions of voters put their faith and the
future of their country into the hands of a 47 year old black man who made
history both because of his race and in spite of it. Indeed persuasion is
the magnet of greatness

I believe all successful persuaders are a result of having been successfully
persuaded at some time in their lives. What a strange world it would be if
there were no persuaders. Life is one continuous series of persuasions.

At home it is the parent persuading the child, the child persuading the
parent, the salesman persuading the prospect, the lawyer persuading the
jury, the boy persuading the girl or the politician persuading his
constituency.

It is only in sharing and giving that we realize what we have, and we can
give nothing better than persuading others to worthwhile goals, right
motives and eternal values.

I think it is safe to say that sometimes in our lives we will be persuaded
to become positive persuaders seeking to give and share.  I hope these
thoughts on persuasion have increased your awareness of the great privilege
and obligation of the persuader. The world needs one more positive
persuader. Today let that person be you!

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AF
QjCNH8LYgdY55h-XKseuM8Kpr-JKdfhQ> www.bulls.co.zw