Destined for Greatness: Your Wednesday Afternoon Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Wed Dec 23 17:13:21 CAT 2020

Destined for Greatness: Your Wednesday Afternoon Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

It is an undisputed fact that year 2020 will be documented in the annals of
history as one of the toughest years for our generation. With only a few
days left for the curtain to come down and mark the end of 2020, It is time
for us to take stock of the crisis year, what opportunities did you miss and
what opportunities did you grab, most importantly what lessons did we learn.
As the pandemic year is winding down, are you hopeful to turn the page on
2020 and look forward to 2021 with hope and excitement to take on the new
coming year with optimism and anticipation.

We all make new year resolutions at the dawn of  each new year. However, if
we are brutally honest a few of these new year resolutions actually  get
accomplished. Resolutions are great but you need  more than just resolutions
to get life transforming results.

With the new economic order ushered by covid you now need a very good plan
for your life. In Jeremiah 29:11 the Bible tells us that God has great plans
for us, but God is not going to plan for you. It is your responsibility to
bring to pass the plans God has for you. The new world will need meticulous
personal plans to navigate the economic terrain.

God will protect you, position you and prepare you but taking  possession of
territory is your responsibility. God didn't possess the promised land for
the Israelites, he protected, positioned and prepared them but they had to
take possession of the promised land on their own.  Proverbs 16:1 advises us
that "The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is
from the LORD."  Proverbs 16:4 admonishes us to commit our plans to God for
him to establish them.

What this literally means is that God promises to bring our plans to pass
when we commit them to him whether the matters are great or small, we should
entrust them to God and look up to Him, because God holds sovereignty over
everything and there is nothing difficult if we rely on him. But if you
don't have a plan for 2021 and beyond what are you committing to God to
establish?

If you want something you have never had, then you need to do something you
have never done. Make a quality decision that 2021 is the beginning of a new
and exciting future for you. It is a year to break out of your box and
change from living a life of mediocrity to living your dream. Choose to
change and make 2021 a year above all years.

Everything that exists and is to exist in the future begins with an idea
followed by a carefully crafted plan that is backed with massive action and
the determination to succeed. The quality of your life  will be determined
by the quality of your plan. It would be a real tragedy that you have a plan
on how you are going to celebrate the festive season but don't have a plan
for your life. The Bible is a well documented plan God put together for the
redemption of humanity.  If the Almighty and all powerful God takes time to
plan and work out his plan, let us learn from him on the importance of
planning. I wish you a merry Christmas and a blessed year 2021 as this
message is my last instalment in 2020. See you at the top in 2021.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears