Bulls n Bears Subscriber Update

Bullsn Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Mon Sep 14 23:19:17 CAT 2020

Dear Subscriber

we have implemented some of the suggested changes to our product offering.

We have redesigned our website and changed the url to www.bullszimbabwe.com
<http://www.bullszimbabwe.com> . Due to material downtime experienced with
our previous website hosting services provider, we have also migrated the
hosting services offshore. We are finalising upload of all historical
information for your reference should you require access to past articles.

We have also introduced a new weekly Motivation Newsletter; "Destined for
Greatness" authored by a well experienced financial markets & marketing
professional at a leading financial services group to improve the
information available at your disposal as you navigate financial markets.

The Bulls n Bears logo is in the final stages of being refreshed after 12
years of existence to give a cleaner and refined feel and will be uploaded
within the month of October.

More improvements will be communicated in due course as they are finalised.

We are kindly requesting that you take time to navigate the refreshed
website and provide us your valued feedback so that we can deliver the best
product suited for your needs.

Helping you "Invest Wisely!"

Bulls n Bears Team