Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Launches Online Trading Platform

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Wed Sep 23 14:06:52 CAT 2020

Harare-The Zimbabwe Stock Exchange today launched an online trading platform
for shares dubbed the ZSE Direct. The platform is currently available to
people based in Zimbabwe only but will be extended to the Diaspora in its
second phase which the ZSE says its working on. Users will need to be in
possession of a local bank account and according to the ZSE's product
development manager, Anymore Taruvinga, ZSE Direct will rely on third party
Know Your Client verification. "We were given a dispensation by our
regulators to operate what we call a light KYC model which also suits the
retail market that we are targeting. With that model we rely on third party
KYC verification".      Read more
<https://bullszimbabwe.com/zimbabwe-stock-exchange-launches-online-trading-p
latform/> >>

Cellphone:         <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674

Alt. Email:         <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:          www.bullszimbabwe.com <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>

Blog:                www.bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/
<http://www.bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>

Twitter:            @bullsbears2010

LinkedIn:         Bulls n Bears Zimbabwe