Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Apr 20 07:53:37 CAT 2021

 <http://www.cbz.co.zw/>

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

This weekend Zimbabwe celebrated a notable milestone, 41 years of
independence from imperial rule. As  much as this  is an awesome achievement
worth celebrating, it will also be good to note that there isn't a human on
earth who is living in an independent and free country who hasn't at one
time or another been discontented, distressed, or in pain. People of all
ages on the globe have unfortunately suffered heartache and anxiousness.
This is the world we live in; this is the world that has always existed. So,
what's a person to do? Do we just accept it and languish through life
waiting for the sweet by and by? NO, of course not; first, this is why Jesus
is called our Saviour and John 8:36 states that "If the Son therefore shall
make you free, ye shall be free indeed'.

True abiding freedom and independence is only found in Jesus Christ. He came
to save all those who are perishing in this world. Faith in Jesus Christ
changes everything. But life can still be difficult, even as a born-again
believer life happens. We live in a world that is confused and lost, but we
should never be. Despite the challenges that want to surround and overwhelm
us and the despair of others in the same boat, you and I have a choice. We
do not have to cave to the pressure. Even if left completely alone you can
turn to God and encourage yourself in His faithfulness. This is what David
did, he repeatedly found comfort in the Lord his God.

David encouraged himself in the "I AM" the One who said He would never leave
us or forsake us. He turned his thoughts, his words, and his heart toward
God. He didn't meditate on the problem. He meditated on the answer. He
exercised his faith in the One who saved him time and time again. It takes
soaking up the Word of God daily for us to be completely liberated. When our
lives reflect Christ, it will be evident after we have spent time with Him,
because we will manifest His glory. The light will shine brightly for all to
see. People need to see Christ in us, the hope of glory, for them to want
Him.

Who wants what we have if we are not positive, and not full of joy and
peace? One of the unique outcomes of Zimbabwe's independence that the world
envies is our peace and hospitality. Similar to the way the world desires
the peace Zimbabwe has, we should want those who do not know Christ to say,
"I know there is something different about you". Wouldn't it be wonderful to
hear them say, "I want whatever it is that you have"? This is our example;
we have a Saviour and He is faithful. Decide today that no matter what may
come, or who may come against you, you continue to encourage yourself in the
Lord and be the light of the world. Let's shine our lights and pour out some
salt on those who need to taste and see that the Lord is good.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/