Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Apr 27 06:21:42 CAT 2021

 <http://www.cbz.co.zw/>

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

Trying to understand God with our human logic is not a faith-builder. The
plagues God used to convince Pharaoh to "Let His people go" amazed both
Egyptians and Israelites. The Egyptians, because they felt the brunt of
God's might. And the Israelites, because they received protection from the
horrible plagues. God parted the water ahead of the Israelites when their
escape route dead-ended at a huge sea. They walked across the seabed on dry
land with two large sea walls beside them. The Egyptian army drowned, and
the Israelites watched as God crashed the sea waters overtop their enemies.

As we all know, life brings a mixed bag of experiences, just after being
delivered out of Egypt with a mighty hand, the Israelites' went for a few
days without water and told Moses they would rather die in Egypt as slaves
than suffer through God's plan. They could not see that He had done the
impossible for them, they were blind to His greatness because they were
thirsty, how ironic. Their present circumstances caused them to forget how
much God had done for them in the past. Their human nature provoked them to
doubt God's goodness.

Similar with the Israelites, when we walk the dry seabed with water-walls
one day and question God's goodness the next, it shows our faith depends on
our circumstances. At times, however, in his infinite wisdom, God chooses
not to respond to our requests immediately. Perhaps He knows we need to
learn lessons or develop skills. Maybe He knows our faith muscles need
strengthening or that waiting for His response will help develop our
character. He knows that persevering in faith, even when we can't see God at
work, makes us stronger.

If you're crying out today, be comforted and encouraged by the knowledge
that God hears every cry and always responds in a timely manner in the way
that is best because He loves you. David describes God's responsiveness in 2
Samuel 22:7 "In my distress I called to the Lord; I called out to my God.
>From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears." You can trust
God for the present situation based on His faithfulness in the past. Cry out
to Him, tell Him your needs, and watch to see how He responds. No matter
what our current situation is, unwavering faith guarantees victory.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/