Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Dec 7 07:14:23 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

True meaning of Christmas

We are now in December  and it is clear that 2021 is coming to end. This
month the world over is synonymous with Christmas celebrations. What does
Christmas mean to you? Focus on this idea of Christ appearing at just the
right time. According to Scripture, Jesus first physically appeared as a
baby born in Bethlehem. His true identity was known only to his parents and
the wise men coming to bear royal gifts. Despite his public ministry, his
teaching, the miracles, and a perfect sinless life that fulfilled prophecy,
the people who were anticipating the promised coming Messiah somehow missed
him. Why? Because they were preoccupied with the cares of the day at a time
of great social, political and religious upheaval. Scripture also talks
about the hardness of their hearts.

Today, we too live in an era of great social and political unrest. And we'd
be fooling ourselves if we think our hearts can't also grow cold and
callous. As we pursue this idea of a perfect Christmas, our distracted
hearts and frazzled minds can distort the true meaning of Christmas. We can
even miss or forget the greatest gift ever given Christ himself. So how do
we guard ourselves against this? We can remind ourselves that Jesus Himself
promised to appear again, returning as the Coming Conqueror. As the book of
Revelation, chapter 19, describes, the King of kings and Lord of lords.

As you celebrate Christmas this year remember that wherever you are,
whatever your struggle, whether you're going through a dark valley or at the
mountaintop and everything seems fine, take heed that salvation is the
person of Jesus. He is Salvation incarnate, the presence and the person of
Jesus doing what only He can in your circumstances. So, trust Him, He is
faithful, kind and good. And He will see you through because He is the Lord,
your salvation. Jesus, the Son of Man, our humble and glorious King saw our
pain, our need for a savior, and paid the ultimate price so that we could be
saved, healed, and that we would know joy now and forevermore.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/