Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Feb 23 09:27:26 CAT 2021

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

In these interesting times we inhabit, each of us bears the responsibility
to do all we can to protect our strength and hope. I know this sentiment is
unorthodox in a culture that encourages us to blame all outside of us for
the way we think, feel and operate. It's ever so easy to blame the pandemic,
the economy and blame adversity for any challenges we face versus
remembering that human beings have the power to rise above anything life
decides to send us.

You might be experiencing a torrid moment in your finances, relationship and
health; no matter how dark the valley gets, His presence is with you. Our
success and victory is guaranteed in God for greater is He that is with us.
The presence of pain does not signal the absence of a loving God in our
lives. Apparently, we learn more about the presence of God in the valley
than we ever will do on the mountaintop.

It is vital for us to understand that there is value in the valley because
God doesn't take us through the shadows to destroy us, but He does it to
develop an indomitable faith in us. The moments we feel hopeless are the
moments we will humbly seek God's help. We are not created to walk apart
from Him and try to live alone in our own strength, we will definitely not
make it far in life living that way. In the current environment were a
number of us have depression, worry and anxiety it's very easy to allow your
heart to slowly drift from His presence.

Today you may be filled with questions for God as you face new unknowns. He
is the God over all we don't know, over every question, struggle, trouble
and fear in our hearts. He is an all-powerful God who walks with us and
holds our hand through every storm. Psalms 46:10 says "Be still and know
that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations; I will be exalted in the
earth!" Our valleys do not threaten His love, nor does it obstruct His
goodness and kindness. Whatever it is that we might face during this
pandemic let us rest in His presence with the blessed assurance that He will
take us through it because of His heart's affection towards us.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/