Destined for Greatness: Your Evening Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Wed Jul 21 17:13:07 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Destined for Greatness: Your Evening Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

How many times have we cried out to the Lord asking, "How long is this going
to continue, when are You going to answer, Have You forgotten me?"  When
under serious distress, the questions start bordering close to almost
accusing God of negligence. David, whom God had anointed king, and who ran
from King Saul for almost nine years, vented about this issue in Psalm
13:1-2, "How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you
hide your face from me? How long must I take counsel in my soul and have
sorrow in my heart all day? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?"
With a horizontal focus, four times David pours out his lament, "How long?"
asking God if He has forgotten him.

This could be your cry as you struggle with a personal situation. Nothing
seems to change, and in some instances, the situation appears to be
deteriorating with no answer coming. Many are dealing with the "How long?".
"How long will my child be a rebel?" "How long will our family have to deal
with a family member's addiction?" And now, people around the world are
asking, "How long will COVID-19 continue to impact our lives?" David
wondering if God was ever going to fulfill His promise to make him king over
Israel on his knees, petitioning before the Lord said, "But I have trusted
in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation. I will
sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me.

David says, "I have trusted." It isn't, "I will trust when I receive the
answers." It is as though David stands up, wipes the dust from his knees,
lifts his arms high, and declares the truth he knows from his mind and
heart. The truth is that God's steadfast love had seen him through
everything. Friend, what questions are you asking today? How long have you
been crying out to the Lord, waiting for Him to answer your prayers and work
in a situation? Spend some time before the Lord as David did, and remember
His steadfast love, faithfulness, mercy, and grace to you. As you learn to
trust God the "How long?" question will be gradually turned into, "What are
You trying to teach me through this situation?"

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/