FBC Applications are now Zero Rated

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Jun 15 08:31:54 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> FBC Applications are now Zero Rated

Harare-In its quest to further advance the digital transformation agenda and
to bring more convenience to customers, FBC has now zero-rated all its
applications.

This move will allow FBC clients to use selected FBC applications (Apps) to
carry out transactions without using mobile data or WiFi connection at any
time of the day; 24/7.

FBC customers can now transact on the following Apps which are now
zero-rated:

     FBC Mobile Moola

     FBC Internet Banking OBDX

     FBC Zipit Smart/ Mobile Moola Merchant

     FBC Health

     FBC Mastercard

     FBC yakO!Agent Portal

     FBC yakO!

The FBC Zero-rating service is currently available to Econet subscribers
only. It will be extended to Netone and Telecel subscribers in due course.
Clients will need data to download the FBC Applications and once installed,
no data will be needed to transact on the platforms.

Commenting on the FBC Zero-rating service, Roy Nyakunuwa (Acting Head- FBC
Group Marketing) said, "The emergence of the digital customer and the "new
normal" brought on by COVID-19, has accelerated the change in customer
behaviour, as well as channel preference. We have witnessed a strong
appetite for the use of our digital platforms. The cost of data however,
remains topical among our customers who are negatively affected by the high
costs of data".

"As a customer-obsessed institution, our vision is to "Nurture sustainable
solutions that enable the financial well-being of the communities we serve".
In the same vein, the customer is our top-most priority in line with our new
promise. "You Matter Most". It is that renewed focus on our customer and the
commitment that we have, to the needs of our valued clients that culminated
in the zero-rating of our digital platforms, in order to enable our clients
to transact online, free of data cost. We strongly believe in creating
endless possibilities and having a positive impact on the financial
aspirations of our customers," added Roy Nyakunuwa.

FBC has been pursuing and implementing incremental innovations aimed at
identifying systems and processes where digital integration will deliver
operational benefits for its clients as part of its Digital Transformation
and Innovation Thrust. This culminated in the launch of revolutionary and
customer-focused products such as MyDrive Usage Based Insurance, yakO!
Digital Insurance, Digital Account Opening, Noku Digital Assistance and
other exciting innovations. FBC is the financial services institution of the
future.