Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Jun 22 09:12:54 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

This Sunday we celebrated Father's Day and I observed that it is one of the
least celebrated days. This got me thinking why Father's Day is not
celebrated with the same intensity as the other commemoration days. This is
quite ironic considering the many unspeakable experiences some which are
heart wrenching that true fathers go through to ensure that they adequately
provide for the household.  As a father goes about discharging his
obligation to loved one, sometimes he sustains many mental injuries he does
not discuss with his family. Yet failure or quitting is not an option. As I
reflected on this it crossed my mind that we have a Father who even does so
much for us but in most instances is not acknowledged for his unbridled good
deeds towards us. God the Father loves us so dearly.

He has done so much for us, even went so far as to show us how much He love
us by sending His only Son to die on the Cross. Can we ask for anything
else? He frees us from the chains, strains and pains of the past. He
embraces us and lifts us up to reign with Him. He gives us wise counsel and
future direction, fills areas where we are weak or lack competence and
transforms us to live on a higher level by His supernatural resources. He
commissions us to obey and move forward in His cause. He is our source of
vision, hope and purpose.  We should be grateful for His undivided attention
for us; treating each one of us as His only child, even though He has
countless children. Only God the Father understand and is only capable of
satisfying the three fundamental humankind's need to believe in something,
belong to a family and become all that we were destined to be.

There's a void in you and in me that only Abba can fill. But we cling to
people and try to impress them. We rush around and strive to succeed. We
worry, accumulate more and more stuff. We seek new experiences and escape
into entertainments. We hold onto old wounds, especially from our earthly
fathers.  Don't allow these experiences hinder you from having intimate
fellowship with God. You may have lost touch with it, but you have a child
part of you inside. There's a little and vulnerable part of you that longs
for your Heavenly Father to lift you up in his arms with joy. Jesus shows us
the Abba Father love of God that we yearn for. Nothing else will fill the
void in you and in me except Him.

Today Our Father has his arms stretched wide open inviting us to come to
Him. He is more than willing to teach, guide and instil wisdom in us our
entire life. He promised countless times that He love us and that He will
never leave or forsake us. As we draw close to the Ultimate Father when our
kids need something, have questions, go through bad or good times, we will
be there for them as He has been for us. As we celebrate the great fathers
in our lives, let us be thankful and appreciate Our Heavenly Father that we
have been very blessed by being counted amongst His children. To all the
selfless heroes who are a fatherly figure to someone please continue to be a
role model as inspired by God the Father. Happy Fathers' Day.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/