Destined for Greatness: our Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Jun 29 09:55:19 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

In times like these, it is so easy to give in to hopelessness, but this is
the moment we must tap into the inspiration and power that lay dormant
within us. When it comes to meeting and conquering the insurmountable
challenges in your life, here is a key question; what can you do, starting
today, that will make a difference? What can you do whilst going through a
crisis when everything is seemingly going wrong at a tangent to plan? The
broad answer to this question is that because you are remarkable being you
can turn disaster into success. As a human you are different from any other
creation.

The Word of God tells us that we are overcomers, because He who is in us is
greater than he who is in the world. God cares so much that long before He
gave you the dream you are currently pregnant with, He knew exactly how the
path, timing, and outcome would look. This is when we need to remind
ourselves that God is sovereign over all. Only those who can continue to
walk with God regardless of their circumstances will be granted access to
the inspiration required to lead in navigating through this treacherous
terrain for our families, companies, communities, nations and the world.

However, it is always important to remember that He is also a God of the
plains. There are moments that you must go through the plains though most of
us find the mountain-top exhilarating and the valley terrifying.  But much
of our existence is right in between, the road where you can see for
kilometres, the mundane and ordinary. We put a lot of faith in the mountains
as if they hold some secret key that can unlock everything including the
secret of life. The result is that plains get too often neglected. The
everyday becomes an arena of apathy, season upon season of complacency.
God's Word tells us to have a grateful heart and be thankful in your day to
day.

Paul wrote to the Colossians, "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed,
do it in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through
Him," The 'all" of our existence leaves nothing for which thanks is not the
appropriate attitude. God is the God of the plains, looking over every day,
our every choice, moment, emotion and step. Use this moment as valuable
opportunity to see the presence of God in your life. There is nothing more
essential for the believer than seeing God as Divine in our every day. Only
then may we perceive the worth of our choices and the innumerable ways He is
communicating with us, molding us into real mavericks who can bend the
future in new, hopeful directions.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears