Bulls n Bears Investors Notebook : 05 April 2022

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Apr 5 09:26:32 CAT 2022

 <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com> Bullszimbabwe.com        <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw?subject=View%20and%20Comments> Views & Comments        <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/bullish-thoughts/> Bullish Thoughts        <http://www.twitter.com/BullsBears2010> Twitter         <https://www.facebook.com/BullsBearsZimbabwe> Facebook           <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bulls-n-bears-zimbabwe/57/577/72> LinkedIn     <https://chat.whatsapp.com/CF6wllAfScU9Wr6dXxoQnO> WhatsApp      <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw?subject=Unsubscribe> Unsubscribe

Bulls n Bears Investors Notebook : 05 April 2022

 <http://www.firstcapitalbank.co.zw/>

Bulls ‘n Bears Investors Diary: Today’s Events

Quotable Quote:

Relations are all about: Winning, Losing & Sharing.
Winning Trust, Losing ego

Domesticating raw material supply is the way – CZI

THE Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries (CZI) says increased focus must be directed at localising the supply of key raw materials for the manufacturing sector in order to expand domestic capacity …  <https://bullszimbabwe.com/domesticating-raw-material-supply-is-the-way-czi/> Read more »

Trading opens week in negative

Stocks trading on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) opened this week on a negative note, slowing down by 5.67 percent despite a positive start to the month of April this … …  <https://bullszimbabwe.com/trading-opens-week-in-negative/> Read more »

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

For more business & financial updates log onto  <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com> www.bullszimbabwe.com

Zim readies for African diamond producers meeting

>From being treated as a pariah in the global diamond industry in the not too distant past, the remarkable work that Zimbabwe has put in to shrug off the undesirable …  <https://bullszimbabwe.com/zim-readies-for-african-diamond-producers-meeting/> Read more »

€304m waste-to-energy project at Pomona kicks off

According to a 2016 study, Harare’s Pomona dumpsite receives 1 000 tonnes of waste a day and 57 percent of this waste is combustible. Work on the €304 million Pomona … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/e304m-waste-to-energy-project-at-pomona-kicks-off/> Read more »

Tobacco farmers rake in US$7m in 3 days

Tobacco growers have earned a cumulative US$7 million from the sale of 2,6 million kg of tobacco in the first three days of the 2022 marketing season. This comes as … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/tobacco-farmers-rake-in-us7m-in-3-days/> Read more »

Ousted AAG executive to form splinter group

THE outgoing Affirmative Action Group leadership led by Mr Mike Chimombe has said they were not informed of the decision to dissolve their executive and will now form a rival … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/ousted-aag-executive-to-form-splinter-group/> Read more »

Varun to make Zim production hub

VARUN Beverages Zimbabwe, the holder of the PepsiCo franchise, intends to make Zimbabwe the production hub for markets in the southern African region. The non-alcoholic beverages manufacturer said one of … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/varun-to-make-zim-production-hub/> Read more »

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Old Mutual targets more solar projects

Old Mutual Zimbabwe says it will continue investing in solar energy projects to bridge the power supply gap deficit in the energy sector. The group and its partner SolGas recently …  <https://bullszimbabwe.com/old-mutual-targets-more-solar-projects/> Read more »

CABS gets US$7,5m AfDB trade loan

THE Africa Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a US$7,5 million trade finance guarantee facility to CABS for on-lending to local companies, including Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). AfDB said the … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/cabs-gets-us75m-afdb-trade-loan/> Read more »

Natfoods cuts costs, grows output

Natfoods has increased investments towards local production of raw materials used in its manufacturing operations. Food processing giant, National Foods Holdings Limited, says it is paying attention to cost-cutting while …  <https://bullszimbabwe.com/natfoods-cuts-costs-grows-output/> Read more »

Caledonia declares quarterly dividend

VICTORIA Falls Stock Exchange-listed Caledonia Mining Corporation says dividends continue to be a central part of its strategy as the mining firm seeks to grow the business and de-risk it … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/caledonia-declares-quarterly-dividend/> Read more »

Shake-up adds $500m to Turnall topline

ZIMBABWE Stock Exchange (ZSE)-listed piping products maker, Turnall Holdings Limited says revenue improved by $500 million during the year ended December 31, 2021 after a 2% rise in volumes. In … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/shake-up-adds-500m-to-turnall-topline/> Read more »

Female executives break new ground

THE 2022 international women’s month was abuzz with women’s echoes of love and support for the girl child, from Cape to Cairo. Several influential Zimbabwean women used the International Women’s … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/female-executives-break-new-ground/> Read more »

Sirdc to release 5 maize seed varieties

THE Scientific and Industrial Research Development Centre (Sirdc) says it will launch five new maize seed varieties under its ambitious scheme to counter climate-induced food security threats in Zimbabwe. In … <https://bullszimbabwe.com/sirdc-to-release-5-maize-seed-varieties/> Read more »

BAT pours $2,1bn in taxes

ZIMBABWE’S biggest cigarette maker has doubled tax remittances to government following a rebound underpinned by steeper demand as smokers trooped back in the aftermath of COVID-19 pandemic-induced restrictions. The Zimbabwe …  <https://bullszimbabwe.com/bat-pours-21bn-in-taxes/> Read more »

Date & Time

REST OF AFRICA

Counters Trading Under Cautionary

ART

PPC

Zimre

Starafrica

Fidelity

Turnall

Medtech

Nampak Zimbabwe

Post your event (AGM, EGM, Analysts Briefing, etc) on the Investor Diary free of charge and reach out to the market. We have annual gold prices since 1900, monthly since January 1971 and daily prices since January 2000. We also provide historical ZSE prices on request.

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bullszimbabwe.com

Website:         <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH8LYgdY55h-XKseuM8Kpr-JKdfhQ> www.bullszimbabwe.com

Blog:            <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFoIy6F9IXAiYnSoPSgWDYsr8Sqtw> www.bullszimbabwe.com/blog

Facebook:      <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FBullsBearsZimbabwe&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGhb_A5rp4biV1dGHbgiAhUxQqBXA> www.facebook.com/BullsBearsZimbabwe

Skype:         Bulls.Bears

DISCLAIMER: This report has been prepared by Bulls ‘n Bears, a division of Faith Capital (Pvt) Ltd for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for any securities. The information contained in this report has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but no representation or warranty is made or guarantee given as to its accuracy or completeness. All opinions expressed and recommendations made are subject to change without notice. Securities or financial instruments mentioned herein may not be suitable for all investors. Securities of emerging and mid-size growth companies typically involve a higher degree of risk and more volatility than the securities of more established companies. Neither Faith Capital nor any other member of Bulls ‘n Bears nor any other person, accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from any use of this report or its contents or otherwise arising in connection therewith. Recipients of this report shall be solely responsible for making their own independent investigation into the business, financial condition and future prospects of any companies referred to in this report. Other  Indices quoted herein are for guideline purposes only and sourced from third parties.