Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Feb 1 08:08:41 CAT 2022

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

The world we are now living in is changing at an unprecedented pace and most
of us fail to keep up with the pace. The excessive demands of life has
resulted in us forgetting just how big God is. We are quick to relegate God
to play second fiddle as we seek quick fixes, bending the rules here and
there in an effort to take back control in our lives, shrinking back from
our calling, and ultimately struggle in vain to continually build up our
defined identity and purpose through our own efforts. Out of love and grace
God doesn't want to be second place in our lives. God desires to have
pre-eminence over everything else we esteem as He knows that there is enough
power in Him to totally overwhelm all the challenges and pressures that the
world or circumstances may throw at us.

God has given us His contract the Word. When we put Him first and do our
part by believing, speaking and acting with a heart full of faith, God's
Word will come to pass. As the overwhelming demands of life continues to
snow us under, we should never tire from consistently pressing into a new
level of confidence and excellence. Excellence is in our spiritual DNA and
we should imitate Daniel who wasn't content to do just enough to get by.
Even as a captive living in Babylon, Daniel did such a first-class job at
everything he was given to do, that the Bible says: "Daniel was preferred
above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him;
and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. Faced with extremely
negative circumstances, he kept being promoted until he was second in
command under the king.

Despite the fast pace of change, you can be a master of all seasons if you
settle forever in your heart and mind that there is no change that will take
God by surprise. You will never get in a situation where you exercise faith
in God's Word and God fails to keep that Word. When your faith to accomplish
the impossible is rooted deeply in the One who placed every star in the sky
and knit you together in your mother's womb, you can and will move
mountains. Remember the choice is always yours to walk in the excellence of
your true identity and being promoted to the highest place available in
whatever sphere of influence to which God has called you.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 16 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:        www.bullszimbabwe.com <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1