Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Mar 15 07:31:03 CAT 2022

 <mailto:bulls at bullszimbabwe.com>

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

Do you have problems that are complicated? Most of us have because in a
sense, at times, we lose the light to our path. During this time, our faith
is contaminated with doubt as we try to figure out where God is taking us.
When we try to figure out God, our focus is on us and not others.  If we do
what we want and what is convenient for us, that is not using our gift in
love since gifts are not meant to be self-absorbed. Possessing an
extraordinary gift from God does not mean we are mature believers. The mark
of maturity is how well we are walking in the fruit of the Spirit. Often the
question asked is "How much of the Holy Spirit do we have?' When the
question should be, "How much does the Spirit have us?" Meaning how much of
our lives does the Holy Spirit control.

There will be times in our lives where our day will not go as we had hoped
yet someone is still needing us to build them up. During that hiatus period
the expedient thing is simply choosing to do what God has called us to do
despite our fluctuating feelings. The further we are from Jesus, the more
control we desire. The closer we are to Jesus, the more we see His love for
us and the more we are heavily inclined towards following the leadership of
His Spirit. However, our natural default setting in life is that we equate
joy with being in control. We want to make sure we have all the parts and
pieces going in the right direction as that will ensure safety for us. If we
could figure out God, He would not be God.

At the end of the book of Job, there is a part God says, "Can you stalk prey
for a lioness and satisfy the young lions' appetites as they lie in their
dens or crouch in the thicket?" What this statement mean is that though the
lion hunts, God brings the lion its prey. The lesson here is never to be so
arrogant that you think all your hard work, long hours, and playing politics
will get you the next big deal or the next promotion. We do what we can with
the talents God gave us, but the victory is the Lord's and the Lord's alone.
All we are called to do is put our hand to the plow with our talents, but it
is God and God alone who sends the rain. Starting today learn to yield your
talents and gifts to the Master and watch Him do something beautiful with
your life to impact humanity in a lifelong pursuit

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 16 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:        www.bullszimbabwe.com <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1