Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue May 17 07:39:15 CAT 2022

 <mailto:bulls at bullszimbabwe.com>

 Faith your ally to a victorious life

With the multifaceted challenges besieging the world, today I am strongly
compelled to talk about the most potent force in the world, faith.  Faith is
now the last frontier to overcome the present world's trials. The bible
definition of faith is found in Hebrew 11 vs 1  which states that "Now faith
is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." So
simply put faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what
we do not see. What is most profound is that in Hebrew 11 vs 6 the bible
tells us that without faith it is impossible to please God. What does this
really mean.

God has given you His contract the Word. When you do your part by believing,
speaking and acting with a heart full of faith, God's Word will come to
pass. Forget the past failures and press into a new level of confidence and
excellence. Excellence is in our spiritual DNA. We're children of Almighty
God who is "excellent in power" (Job 37:23). Allow me to draw you to Paul's
words to Timothy: "Be ready in season and out of season." (2 Timothy 4:2).
The point being, we should not give excuses for our conduct or readiness
despite our season. To be a master of all seasons, settle forever in your
heart and mind that there is no fault in God. You will never get in a
situation where you exercise faith in God's Word and God fails to keep that
Word.

The Bible says God is active and alert, watching over His Word to perform it
(Jeremiah 1:12). We should look into the Word of God and position ourselves
to believe it from God's point of view regardless of our own natural
viewpoint.  God's Word should be the final authority on any situation in our
life. This way our faith grows strong, even while surrounded by life's
difficulties, you will continue to experience the untold blessings of God
because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he
rewards those who earnestly seek him. Today choose to learn how to
effectively use the power of faith as you create your ideal world and
future, it is your divine privilege as a human being. Use your faith
unapologetically whilst boldly fulfilling your divine destiny.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 16 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:        www.bullszimbabwe.com <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1