Destined for Greatness: Your Daily Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue May 31 07:25:49 CAT 2022

Moving from the complex to the simple

As humanity continue to evolve life's demands have increased in intensity
making us find ourselves too busy. In a bid to adapt to the developing
world, we have filled up our lives with so many things. Contrast to this is
the simplicity modelled by the greatest leader who has ever lived which
should inspire us to long for simplicity in life. Simplicity of less stuff
and less busyness, of focus on what's important, and of the freedom that
follows. A key factor in pursuing and maintaining simplicity is to stay true
to divine values and calling. Adherence give more clarity in every area of
life on what's most important and what's secondary.

Jesus, the undisputed leader of all time did this his entire time on earth.
He could have done a gazillion things, but he focused on why he was here.
Just like God called Abram and led him outside, into the fresh air of
purpose by living his kinsmen; Jesus is asking us to move away from the
complexity of the world's way of trying to get ahead and follow the God way
of doing things. This entails embracing His view where everything looks
different from this vantage point. Suddenly, what appeared as insurmountable
problems are now reduced to manageable sizes. Worries and concerns melt away
in God's majestic presence. Weights and pressures dissipate as His
faithfulness envelops us. There are times the Lord must take us outside and
separate us from what has become our routine, to look up instead of down.

Like Abram, we must exit our tents and look up toward heaven, counting the
innumerable stars. Abram would never have seen the stars if he was not
called out at night. God intentionally chooses the dark to reveal His light.
Amid the darkness of this volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world;
endeavour to look for the stars. Have you tried looking at the stars in the
daylight? It's in the dark, that the Lord shines brightest and we see Him
clearer.  The stars are His promises and Joshua 21:45 state that "Not one of
the good promises which the LORD had made to the house of Israel failed; all
came to pass.". Your focused hunger for God will put everything else in its
proper secondary place in a life of blessed simplicity. This Easter reflect
on what the death and resurrection of Jesus is worth to you and focus on
this to move from the complex to the simple and surer thing in life.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 16 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1
&usg=AFQjCNFoIy6F9IXAiYnSoPSgWDYsr8Sqtw> www.bulls.co.zw/blog

Skype:           Bulls.Bears