Destined for Greatness: Have Faith in your capabilities

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Nov 22 12:19:21 CAT 2022

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

The current information age has seen an explosion and easy access to
knowledge. In this age a lot of people can easily intimidate you with their
level of proficiency. This might result in you being tempted to disqualify
yourself from opportunities because you doubt if you have enough capacity,
brain power and strength to deliver a worthy contribution. However, you
always need to be conscious of the fact that you always have enough to take
on any challenge when God is with you. Please note that I am not prescribing
blind faith that goes against common sense but referring to situations where
you know that if you give it all you have, you have what it takes to make a
difference but find yourself burying you head in the sand instead of
grabbing the opportunity.

In Judges 6, when God instructs Gideon to go in the strength he has, Gideon
cowers and gives lame excuses to disqualify himself from rising to the
occasion because he thought that he lacked the competencies, and his
strength was not enough. What's so incredible is how God responds by telling
him, "I will be with you." The same is true for us, with God, even the
little bit is enough. Jesus said, "If you have faith the size of a mustard
seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will
move. Nothing will be impossible for you." This means that if you have even
a tiny seed of faith, with God that is enough.

When God promises to be with us, He doesn't just mean He will walk alongside
us as a companion. He means He will supply us with His power. Peter reminds
us that it is God's divine power that has given us everything we need to
live a godly life that is victorious. It may not look or feel like it, but
we can trust that as long as we are leaning into who He is, His glory and
goodness, we will have everything we need and it will be enough since our
true and authentic sufficiency is in Him. Keep in mind that when God looks
at you, He sees His child. And if God who is truth says something about you,
then it must be true.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/