Destined for Greatness: Trusting the Almighty God

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Nov 29 12:49:06 CAT 2022

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

It doesn't matter how dark and deadly your circumstances may be. There is
enough life in God's Word to totally overwhelm all the challenges that the
world or circumstances can bring you. Very often when one desperately want
or need something new in their life, what one is really craving for is God's
presence and His Word. In His presence fear flees. We clearly see this when
Pharaoh's army closed in on the Israelites at the edge of the Red Sea.
Pandemonium ensued as panic gripped the masses surrounding Moses when they
saw their former captors drawing near. As he stood firm amid this chaos, a
supernatural calm covered Moses. He was not swept up in the frenzy of fear
like others around him, instead he fixed his eyes upon the great I AM.
Enveloped in the majesty and power of the Almighty, Moses chose to stand.

Although the vast majority of us will never find ourselves with an army
breathing down our backs and certain death before us, we will surely face
scenarios where our faith is put to the test. Each of us at sometime will
experience challenging moments, those times when everything in the natural
realm makes you doubt God, when you are tempted to take matters into you own
hands or caved into ungodly emotion. Whether it is a season of unemployment,
or a family relationship in shambles, even a financial crisis of epic
proportions; these are the moments that require us to stand. In such
moments, we must take what we know about God and stand upon His truths.

To stand is to put feet to our faith. This is far more than an intellectual
set of beliefs; this is a confidence in the Lord that overrides all voices
of fear. It means trusting in God even when our circumstances scream for us
to do otherwise. As you through such an ordeal, faith is no longer a theory
but a living, breathing reality. There is nothing like pressing into His
presence in pursuit of our portion through Him. God's presence make broken
things whole, not because of anything that we have done, but because He is
whole. Through Jesus Christ, we are also whole and made new in His presence.
Starting today make it a lifestyle to pursue your Provider with praise,
thankfulness with worship and the truth of His Word because there is nothing
in life that has dependable results like pursuing the more than enough and
all sufficient God.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/