Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Oct 11 09:21:36 CAT 2022

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Trust in the all conquering God

In times like these, it is so easy to give in to hopelessness, but this is
the moment we must tap into the inspiration and power that lay dormant
within us. When it comes to meeting and conquering the insurmountable
challenges in your life, here is a key question, what can you do, starting
today, that will make a difference? What can you do whilst going through a
crisis when everything is seemingly going wrong at a tangent to plan? The
broad answer to this question is that because you are remarkable being you
can turn disaster into success. As a human you are different from any other
creation.

The Word of God in 1 John 4:4 tells us that we are overcomers, because He
who is in us is greater than he who is in the world. God cares so much that
long before He gave you the dream you are currently pregnant with, He knew
exactly how the path, timing, and outcome would look. This is when we need
to remind ourselves that God is sovereign over all. Only those who can
continue to walk with God regardless of their circumstances will be granted
access to the inspiration required to lead in navigating through this
treacherous terrain for our families, companies, communities, nations and
the world.

Paul wrote to Colossians, "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do
it in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through
Him," The 'all" of our existence leaves nothing for which thanks is not the
appropriate attitude. God is the God of the plains, looking over every day,
our every choice, moment, emotion and step. Use this moment as valuable
opportunity to see the presence of God in your life. There is nothing more
essential for the believer than seeing God as Divine in our every day life.
Only then may we perceive the worth of our choices and the innumerable ways
He is communicating with us, molding us into real mavericks who can bend the
future in new, hopeful directions.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/