Destined for Greatness: Importance of a right life Perspective

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Apr 4 09:01:37 CAT 2023

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

In Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

With the multifaceted challenges besieging the world, today I am strongly
compelled to talk about the importance of having the right perspective in
life.  In the busyness of a human life, with all its wonders and trials, it
is so very easy to miss the point, to focus on what is transient; to get
caught up in trivialities while missing that which counts and to major on
minor things. Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off our goals.
To navigate these deeply uncertain times with confidence, optimism, and
excellence; it is important to embrace a mindset that sees the ultimate aim
of a life beautifully lived being to work with everything life throws at you
as an opportunity to be catapulted nearer to expressing your natural gifts
and grow your native greatness.

To be amid a crisis and still maintain your tranquillity, happiness and
power is what makes a master and a genuine spiritual genius. For your faith
to be profitable, you will have to adjust your perspective to see things
from God's viewpoint. God can see your past, present, and future all at the
same time. And He knows the things He has prepared for you that you cannot
yet see. This is why faith is required on our part; trusting God and His
Word regardless of what things look like now. We should look into the Word
of God and position ourselves to believe it from God's point of view
regardless of our own natural viewpoint.

God's Word should be the final authority on any situation in our life. This
way our faith grows strong, even while surrounded by life's difficulties,
you will continue to experience the untold blessings of God because anyone
who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who
earnestly seek him. Today choose to learn how to effectively use the power
of faith as you create your ideal world and future, it is your divine
privilege as a human being. Use your faith unapologetically to boldly fulfil
your divine destiny.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/