Destined for Greatness: True Independence

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Apr 18 13:33:42 CAT 2023

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Destined For Greatness: Your Tuesday Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

 <mailto:ibc at zitf.co.zw> True Independence

Today Zimbabwe celebrated a notable milestone, 43 years of independence from
imperial rule. As much as this is an awesome achievement worth celebrating,
it will also be good to note that there isn't a human on earth who is living
in an independent and free country who hasn't at one time or another been
discontented, distressed, or in pain. People of all ages on the globe have
unfortunately suffered heartache and anxiousness. This is the world we live
in; this is the world that has always existed. So, what's a person to do? Do
we just accept it and languish through life waiting for the sweet by and by?
NO, of course not; first, this is why Jesus is called our Saviour and John
8:36 states that "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free
indeed'.

True abiding freedom and independence is only found in Jesus Christ. He came
to save all those who are perishing in this world. Faith in Jesus Christ
changes everything. But life can still be difficult, even as a born-again
believer life happens. We live in a world that is confused and lost, but we
should never be. Despite the challenges that want to surround and overwhelm
us and the despair of others in the same boat, you and I have a choice. We
do not have to curve into the pressure. Even if left completely alone you
can turn to God and encourage yourself in His faithfulness. This is what
David did, he repeatedly found comfort in the Lord his God.

David encouraged himself in the "I AM" the One who said He would never leave
us or forsake us. He turned his thoughts, his words, and his heart toward
God. He didn't meditate on the problem. He meditated on the answer.

He exercised his faith in the One who saved him time and time again. It
takes soaking up the Word of God daily for us to be completely liberated.
When our lives reflect Christ, it will be evident after we have spent time
with Him, because we will manifest His glory. The light will shine brightly
for all to see. People need to see Christ in us, the hope of glory, for them
to want Him. Decide today that no matter what may come, or who may come
against you, you continue to encourage yourself in the Lord and be the light
of the world. Let's shine our lights and pour out some salt on those who
need to taste and see that the Lord is good.

 <http://www.cloverleaf.co.zw/>

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:      bulls at bullszimbabwe.com

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/