Destined for Greatness: True and unfailing love

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Wed Feb 22 06:23:38 CAT 2023

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

February is a month when LOVE is highlighted more than any other time of the
year as people world over celebrate valentine. This is the best time to
reflect on what is love about. God is love and unlike that valentine
wearable gift you got from your loved one which you might only pull out in
certain seasons, God wants you to wear His love. I am
not against expressing our love to those most dear to us.

But it is to your greatest benefit to appreciate that you have one garment
that is more important than anything else you could ever put on and it is
your spiritual clothing called LOVE.

Human attempts at love, in all permutations, seem superficial compared to
God's love. The Bible says, "God is love" (1 John 4:8). Jesus Himself put
love into perspective: "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay
down his life for his friends" (John 15:13).

God brought love alive for us. He put it into action in the form of
sacrifice. The Bible puts it this way: "For one will scarcely die for a
righteous person though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to
die, but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners,
Christ died for us" (Romans 5:7-8).

Your love story, no matter how simple or how elaborate, was designed by God.
He wrote it and perfected it. He even illustrated it and signed his name on
your copy. He's the author and the finisher. God's love is unconditional,
and it doesn't fluctuate as human love does.

We can do nothing to make God love us any more or less than He already does.
His love defies comprehension and we can only embrace love with our hearts,
not our minds. God has shown us ultimate love, as Jesus' shed blood makes
peace with God possible if we accept Him.

While improving our communication can help our relationships on earth, our
eternal destiny hangs on that ultimate question: How will I respond to God's
love? This month make it a point to reconnect with true and unfailing love.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/