Entrepreneurship Zone: 22 February 2023 :: Jonathan Kadurira: Empowered by the purposeful pursuit of building a business venture

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Wed Feb 22 08:37:04 CAT 2023

 <https://bullszimbabwe.com/>

 <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com/> Bullszimbabwe.com
<mailto:info at bulls.co.zw?subject=View%20and%20Comments> Views & Comments
<http://www.bulls.co.zw/blog> Bullish Thoughts
<http://www.twitter.com/BullsBears2010> Twitter
<https://www.facebook.com/BullsBearsZimbabwe> Facebook
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bulls-n-bears-zimbabwe/57/577/72> LinkedIn
<https://chat.whatsapp.com/CF6wllAfScU9Wr6dXxoQnO> WhatsApp

Entrepreneurship Zone: 22 February 2023 :: Jonathan Kadurira: Empowered by
the purposeful pursuit of building a business venture

*

IN order to build an entrepreneurial empire that is meaningful and
impactful, Jonathan Ralph Kadurira had to unearth his purpose and align it
with the core mission of his business interests.

For the founding CEO of Springtide Cleaning the success of his
entrepreneurial journey has been anchored on embracing purpose driven
solutions appeal to an ever-growing range of consumers.

“My philosophy of success is purpose fulfilled. If I manage to fully
exhaust everything that God deposited inside of me to better the lives of
many I would have made it in life

“I try to function in a way that helps me pursue my purpose. I grew up in
Harare. I was raised by a single mother after my father died when I was 9.
Being the first born had me have that sense of responsibility at a very
young age. I did my primary, secondary and tertiary education in Harare and
Marondera,” Kadurira told The Entrepreneurial Magazine.

The youthful businessman’s inspirational story shows that passion and
determination are more powerful than age or experience.

He said: “As soon as I got into University I knew definitely I was going to
venture into business.  I was always enterprising. I would sell perfumes to
students and lectures and many other people outside school.

“As a student studying IT I also ventured into fixing student’s phones.
That was the era of BlackBerry and would fix those to have them work and be
compatible with the Zimbabwean networks and many people had these phones and
had that challenge.”

He runs a cleaning services company called Springtide Cleaning. It is a
fully integrated cleaning business that seeks to serve both Commercial and
Residential clients providing them with clear effective cleaning solutions.

He also have a training and development consultancy business called PIGA
CONSULTANCY.

Additionally, he is the founder and convenor of The Mesh Zimbabwe which is
an event that seeks to cultivate good networks among young adults in terms
of business and social relations.

“We recently launched in the UK in September and soon to launch in Capetown
in December.  This is to show how big we are expanding and people have been
receiving this event pretty well over the last 5 years.

“My desire is to have a relaxed networking web where young adults come
through to interact and share ideas with mentors and among themselves gave
birth to this initiative,” he said.

It is without a shadow of doubt that aspiring entrepreneurs are always
equipped with potential and promise, however Kadurira testified that
challenges and risks are inevitable in the world of business.

“Starting something has always been a challenge for many. When I started
off Springtide Cleaning and being a person with just an IT background and
nothing on business was a challenge. The biggest challenge was we have been
bootstrapping from day one. Funding of businesses is still a challenge in
our economy.  The lack of financial muscle also deters our desired and
deserving growth.  You need money to make much more money,” he lamented.

Studies show that having quality leadership skills plays an integral part
of formulating and articulating the company’s direction. As such, Kadurira
has firm leadership skills that have been useful in getting his operations
off the ground as well as running them.

“My basic principles on leadership are, leading by creating a vision,
getting out of the way by delegating, nurture people who share the same
values of the company. I believe in empowering and   having the people own
the vision and run with it,” he stated.

Businesses do not operate in a vacuum as such Kadurira has unique
perspectives and approaches that has set him apart from his competitors.

“I love books. Not because I am an author but because I am reader. Reading
opens and stretches our minds. Once stretched the mind will never go back to
its former position and thus it keeps growing and develop more and more
ideas of innovation or expansion. By that we are a people who are always
striving to do better. With books one can never go wrong.

“One of the best things I do and always encourage and even foster in others
is the spirit of learning,” he emphasized.

Speaking on his ideal retirement he said:  “My ideal retirement is having
built institutions that help young people to discover themselves and their
life purpose and empower them to do more so that their lives are
economically and  socially empowered to empower the next generation.  I
would love a transgenerational legacy.”

KEY TAKEAWAYS ON INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY:  I always just joke by saying I
don’t know why world’s toilet day is also on the same day as ours as men
lol. However this day for me is a reminder that as men our role is to lead
and make sure our generation is taken care of, economically, socially and
spiritually.  Everyone must be empowered and we men must lead that
empowerment movement.

PARTING ADVICE TO ASPIRING AND STARTING UP ENTREPREPRENEURS:

1.   Formalise your business

1.   Keep detailed records and be disciplined

2.   Separate business money and personal money

3.   Be creative and offer better solutions to clients. Make them enjoy
your product or service comfortably.

4.   Stay focused and agile!

5.   Develop and nurture a healthy good team.

-entremag.co.zw

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

<https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/bullish-thoughts/>
www.bullszimbabwe.com/blog

DISCLAIMER: This report has been prepared by Bulls ‘n Bears, a division of
Faith Capital (Pvt) Ltd for general information purposes only and does not
constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or
subscribe for any securities. The information contained in this report has
been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but no representation or
warranty is made or guarantee given as to its accuracy or completeness. All
opinions expressed and recommendations made are subject to change without
notice. Securities or financial instruments mentioned herein may not be
suitable for all investors. Securities of emerging and mid-size growth
companies typically involve a higher degree of risk and more volatility than
the securities of more established companies. Neither Faith Capital nor any
other member of Bulls ‘n Bears nor any other person, accepts any liability
whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from any use of this report or its
contents or otherwise arising in connection therewith. Recipients of this
report shall be solely responsible for making their own independent
investigation into the business, financial condition and future prospects of
any companies referred to in this report. Other  Indices quoted herein are
for guideline purposes only and sourced from third parties.

(c) 2023 Web: <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>  www.bullszimbabwe.com Email: