Destined for Greatness: Doubt your limitations

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Feb 28 08:19:02 CAT 2023

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Your  morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Attributable to the onslaught of life challenges our generation continues to
face ranging from financial, relationships, health, work and social; most
are citing this as a serious constraint to progress and giving up hope
required for taking their best shot at life.  A powerful life lesson to
inspire us to rise above this alibi will be drawn from the phenomenal
attribute of a shark. In a fish tank a shark will grow 20 centimetres, but
in the ocean, it will grow to 2 metres or more. The shark will never outgrow
its environment and the same is true about you. You will never grow beyond
the limitations of your mind which are framed by your mindset.

What most of us are not aware of is that our internal environment is much
more powerful than our external environment. Solomon the most prosperous
king who ever lived urge us to guard our hearts with all due diligence
because out of it flows the issues of life. To guard your heart is staying
alert to what is influencing your belief system and how you think because by
the right choice and true application of thought you have the power to
create the future you want with mathematical precision. The surest way to
create a powerful and failure proof belief system is by allowing God to
influence your thinking through His Word.

The same way God led the patriarchs to victory against all odds as depicted
in the Bible stories, God desires to lead us, not to exercise dominance over
us, but rather to free us to express the dignity and grace He intended for
us from the beginning. In turn, because we are made in God's own image, when
we yield ourselves to His loving leadership, embracing our God-given roles,
we more accurately reflect His beauty and grace back onto a fearful, lost,
and colliding world. Let God lead our lives today, His only prerequisite is
to trust, obey and believe his Word and your destiny will be glorious and
secure in Him.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/