Destined for Greatness: The Antidote for Fear

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Jan 24 11:51:36 CAT 2023

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Your  morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Fear is one of strongest emotions that has stunted human progress since time
immemorial. God knew we were going to struggle with fear because his word
instructs us not to fear in over 300 bible verses. We should boldly face
life, knowing Jesus' sacrifice on the cross connects us to the power and
protection of God the Father.

Understanding the death and resurrection of Christ will make you stop
following the crowd. This knowledge is the only absolute truth and antidote
with potent power to positively change the world. To grow to the full
stature of who we are in the resurrected Christ require a complete
transformation of the mind to know the new person we are now in union with
Christ.

We are schooled, from a young age, to think like everyone thinks, behave
like the majority behaves and talk like society talks. In the process, we
lose ourselves. We disconnect with the gifts that make us special, defy our
originality and become like most of humanity, we mistrust our instincts and
neglect our intuition. We place too much
weight on being liked by the cool crowd. It's far wiser to express more of
your most authentic self. Following the dictates of your true identity as
chronicled in the Word is the only way you will unleash your divine
potential. Christ has given you all you will ever need in this life and
destiny is beckoning at you to take the action now.

However, we need to note that that when we ask Jesus into our lives,though
our spirit is made perfect, but what we do, think and feel is still far from
perfect. As we study the Word and follow the lead of the Holy Spirit, new
desires displace our old ones. Freeing us from our old way of doing things
is a lifelong process that requires our participation. Each time we act
according to the Word we become a little like Jesus and a little less like
who we used to be. Our confidence in the fact that we are God's children
grows and that's where the real adventure begins. God has made it possible
for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life and
knowing His perfect love for you cast out all fear.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/