Destined for Greatness: Navigating uncertainty

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Jul 11 09:20:32 CAT 2023

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

  <https://www.facebook.com/Hyundaizimbabwe/>

Navigating uncertainty

Have you ever been ambushed by an unpleasant surprise? Surprises in life
like what we are witnessed with the almost manifesting global economic
recession this year can throw us off course or stop our forward movement.
Attacks on our faith, courage and goals can easily ambush us, and hinder our
forward progress in life. Rejection and abandonment could have taken the
apostle Paul out of the race, but he kept running. In the busyness of a
human life, with all its wonders and trials, it is so very easy to miss the
point, to focus on what is transient; to get caught up in trivialities while
missing that which counts and to major on minor things.

Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off our goals. What most of
us are not aware of is that our internal environment is much more powerful
than our external environment. Solomon the most prosperous king who ever
lived urge us to guard our hearts with all due diligence because out of it
flows the issues of life. To guard your heart is staying alert to what is
influencing your belief system and how you think because by the right choice
and true application of thought you have the power to create the future you
want with accuracy. The surest way to create a powerful and failure proof
belief system is by allowing God to influence your thinking through His
Word.

To navigate these deeply uncertain times with confidence, optimism and
excellence; it is important to embrace a mindset that sees the ultimate aim
of a life beautifully lived being to work with everything life throws at you
as an opportunity to be catapulted nearer to expressing your natural gifts
and grow your native greatness. To be amid a crisis and still maintain your
tranquillity, happiness and power is what makes a master and a genuine
spiritual genius.

Telephone:     +263 71 944 1674

Cellphone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 71 944 1675

Alt. Email:      bulls at bullszimbabwe.com <mailto:bulls at bullszimbabwe.com>

Website:         <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com/> www.bullszimbabwe.com

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1