Destined for Greatness: Choose to Stand

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Jul 25 09:13:46 CAT 2023

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

  <https://www.facebook.com/Hyundaizimbabwe/>

Choose to Stand

It doesn't matter how dark and deadly your circumstances may be. There is
enough life in God's Word to totally overwhelm all the death that the world
or circumstances can bring you. Very often when one desperately want or need
something new in their life, what one is really craving for is God's
presence and Word. In His presence fear flees. We clearly see this when
Pharaoh's army closed in on the Israelites at the edge of the Red Sea.
Pandemonium ensued as panic gripped the masses surrounding Moses when they
saw their former captors drawing near. As he stood firm amid this chaos, a
supernatural calm covered Moses. He was not swept up in the frenzy of fear
like others around him, instead he fixed his eyes upon the great I AM.
Enveloped in the majesty and power of the Almighty, Moses chose to stand.

Each of us at some time will experience those times when everything in the
natural realm makes you doubt God, when you are tempted to take matters into
you own hands; these are the moments that require us to stand. In our
darkest moments, we must take what we know about God and stand upon His
truths. God is always and forever crafting new things out of the old and
dried up areas in our life. He calls things that are not as if they were,
and calls light out of darkness. God does more than just change your
circumstances and battles but writes glorious new stories and adventures. To
stand is to put feet to our faith. This is far more than an intellectual set
of beliefs; this is a confidence in the Lord that overrides all voices of
fear. It means trusting in God even when our circumstances scream for us to
do otherwise.

When going through your most trying time, faith is no longer a theory but a
living, breathing reality. There is nothing like pressing into His presence
in pursuit of our portion through Him. God's presence makes broken things
whole, not because of anything that we have done, but because He is whole.
Through Jesus Christ, we are also whole and made new in His presence.
Starting today make it a lifestyle to pursue your Provider with praise,
thankfulness with worship and the truth of His Word because there is nothing
in life that has dependable results like pursuing the Provider. This is my
last and final installment of Destined for Greatness Tuesday morning
Inspiration as I will be taking a sabbatical to renew, replenish and do some
soul searching. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for being a great
audience, and more importantly for the compliments and awesome feedback in
the past two and half years. Remain and stay blessed.

Telephone:     +263 71 944 1674

Cellphone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 71 944 1675

Alt. Email:      bulls at bullszimbabwe.com <mailto:bulls at bullszimbabwe.com>

Website:         <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com/> www.bullszimbabwe.com

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1