Destined for Greatness: The Game Changer to Greatness

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Jun 6 15:06:27 CAT 2023

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

 <http://www.hyundai.co.zw/> The Game Changer to Greatness

One striking fact about life is few people are born into greatness, living
the rest to earn it by drawing out the divine gifts we are endowed with at
birth. Unfortunately, most of us escape greatness by shunning the
prerequisite responsibility of understanding how to effectively deploy these
preordained divine gifts for our exploitation. Instead, we give excuses that
the extraordinary achievers are genetically special and divinely blessed. In
so saying, we avoid having to learn the lessons, do the training and
exercise the grit to make ourselves into our finest versions. God doesn't
expect us to be perfect, but He does expect us to make an effort to be more
like Him.

The real game changer to greatness is to know God intimately. No matter how
great our career, how in-depth our Bible study time, or how devoted our
service, if it's not ignited, guided and sustained by the Holy Spirit, it
will be nothing but the effort of man operating on the wisdom of man to do
the things of man as captured in John 6:63 "It is the Spirit who gives life;
the flesh profits nothing." Our ultimate goal should be to be open vessels,
ready to do God's will as we are called to more; but we must first be
emptied of ourselves, our wants, our desires. I believe anytime we cling to
anything, even good things other than God, they become a hindrance to the
working of the Holy Spirit.

That job we fear losing, the project we cannot let fail, whatever it is;
when we begin to hold tight to it, we begin to operate in our own will. Let
us be so infused by His presence that His love compels us. Let us allow Him
to remove all expectations and obligations except that of drawing near to
Him in full surrender, listening to His voice, and obeying. As we become
effective and efficient conduits of God's power and grace, this will see us
become a light to the world as we rise to claim our rightfully position
amongst global movers and shakers of the world. May your name be counted
amongst those that God will mightily use to transform lives through your
divine gift.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/