Destined for Greatness: The unerring universal law

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Jun 27 11:18:20 CAT 2023

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

  <https://www.facebook.com/Hyundaizimbabwe/>

The unerring universal law

We have all experienced the blowing winds of disappointment, despair and
heartbreak. Why, then, would each of us, in our own individual ship of life,
all beginning at the same point, with the same intended destination in mind,
arrive at such different places at the end of the journey? Have we not all
been blown by the winds of circumstances and buffeted by the turbulent
storms of discontent? What guides us to different destinations in life is
determined by our attitude when we respond to the challenges of life as this
sets our sail towards the destination we will eventually arrive at in our
future. The same circumstances happen to us all. We have disappointments and
challenges. We all have those moments when, despite our best plans and
efforts, things just seem to fall apart.

Almost all of us, both the rich and the poor, go through some real trying
times as we go through our journey in life. In the final analysis, it is not
what happens that determines the quality of our lives, it is what we choose
to do when we have struggled to set the sail and then discover, after all
our efforts, that there are unerring universal principles and laws which
when embraced by anyone create ideal outcomes with surgical precision. Our
default attitude should be to see every challenge thrown our way as an
opportunity to experience and know God to a degree and depth that we have
never known before. When God wanted to reveal Himself at another level to
someone in Scripture as demonstrated in the lives of Moses, Daniel, Gideon,
Joseph and many more, it nearly always followed this consistent pattern of
crisis. He either allowed or created a crisis.

In the times we are currently living now, people would find themselves in
situations which they themselves could not fix, scenarios and predicaments
that they could not unravel on their own. When all you have learned and all
that you have tried is not enough to alleviate the situation you are caught
in, you know that you are in a God-ordained crisis. Anything that you can
accomplish through human intellect, skill and experience does not require
faith. However, the impossible always make a call on your faith and this is
the zone that the divine is amplified and manifest. Our faith in the Word of
God always make us triumphant over all life challenges and this is the
unerring universal law we can trust and put our confidence in.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +27 71 544 4769

Alt. Email:      bulls at bullszimbabwe.com <mailto:bulls at bullszimbabwe.com>

Website:         <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com/> www.bullszimbabwe.com

Blog:
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1