Destined for Greatness: Diligence your ally to Greatness

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue Mar 14 10:23:37 CAT 2023

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Your  morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Often, we are in a hurry to implement our plans and reach our goals. But if
we are not careful, we will miss the joys and lessons that result from what
is happening in our lives right now, or miss assignments God has for us.
Conversely, we sometimes dread the next season of our lives because we allow
anxiety and fear to rule rather than resting with patient trust and
confidence in God's provision and care. When Jesus began his ministry, he
came to that point after years of preparation. Even though he knew his
purpose on earth long before his ministry began, he still went through
periods of growth, development, and learning, patiently awaiting the
fulfilment of his mission.

Not much in our lives happens successfully without some form of preparation.
Jesus was diligent about the business of God's kingdom as early as twelve.
The diligent man will be promoted above average and inferior men to mingle
with the prosperous and successful. In comparison to diligence, education is
only a tool and intelligence has marginal value. Diligence is key in your
preparation for greatness, achieved through hard and persistent effort
applied to one's professional duties. There is no question whether hard work
will make you successful or not. This is not a suggestion or possible method
of improving professional trajectory, God's word declares it, and that
settles it.

Our entire life is a process of preparation. Each moment is preparing us for
the next. As we embrace that moment, it blossoms into the next seeding
future opportunity and creating success. It means we are evolving. Joseph
was so diligent that Potiphar, his Egyptian slave owner, put all his assets
totally under his care. When thrown unjustly in jail, he earned the same
approval of the jailor. And when Pharaoh needed a wise and prudent man to
oversee the preservation of the whole nation, he could think only of Joseph
and promoted him to be Prime Minister of Egypt. How diligent are you in
pursuing the will and pleasure of your Father in heaven? Diligence in these
matters will bring you into favour with the high King of heaven.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/