Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue May 9 08:58:02 CAT 2023

 <mailto:bulls at bullszimbabwe.com>

LIVING an impactful life with purpose

A lot of things have changed globally in the past few years that has
resulted in most people being caught in the web of fear, anxiety, or
depression. In moments like this we tend to forget that each one of us was
created for a unique purpose. Think about that! Every person since Adam has
fingerprints that are one of a kind, and it's the same for gifts and
callings. You are qualified to use the gifts and callings God has placed in
you, to be fruitful for His glory and for the world, in a way that no one
else can. Genius is less about genetics and more about the quality of your
thoughts and actions. The life of an ex-slave Dr. Booker T. Washington is a
clear encapsulation of a person who made history both because of his race
and in spite of it.

In his book Sowing and Reaping, Washington shared how the lessons and
principles he'd learned from the Bible had affected his life and work. In
1885, as he got brilliant at practicing and deepening world-class thinking
inspired by studying the Word, he founded what is now known as the
historically black college Tuskegee University in Alabama. The first classes
of the school were held in a church building that had a leaky ceiling. And
in 1905, he was responsible for turning out more self-made millionaires than
Harvard, Yale and Princeton all combined. This ex-slave, who had every
reason not to succeed, used biblical principles to impact the world.
Washington's gift transformed broken lives into fruitful men and women with
indispensable skills and undeniable value. It made room for him and brought
him before great men.

This just goes to show how God can use us to fulfill His purposes and plans
if we'll only put His Word to work and be fruitful. We're living in a time
that's different than any other time in history. God is raising up new
leaders for new challenges that are coming on the horizon. He's doing new
things and introducing new ideas and plans into the earth. The question is;
are we going to allow Him to use us to accomplish His purposes? God is
bidding you to partner Him in this adventure. This is your season, your
moment, your hour and don't miss it. Remember that God is holding you in His
hand as He said in His Word "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed,
for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will
uphold you with My righteous right hand." It is wise and in your best
interest to heed His calling today.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 17 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 71 944 1674

Cellphone:     +263 71 944 1675

Alt. Email:      bulls at bullszimbabwe.com

<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bulls.co.zw%2Fblog&sa=D&sntz=1
&usg=AFQjCNFoIy6F9IXAiYnSoPSgWDYsr8Sqtw> www.bulls.co.zw/blog