Destined for Greatness: Patience your ally to success

Bulls n Bears info at bulls.co.zw
Tue May 23 10:59:53 CAT 2023

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

In Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

In my experience, there is a critical time period between the sowing of a
seed which could be embarking on a new venture and the harvest which is the
time of manifestation of the results from the venture. During this hiatus,
seed, time and harvest waiting period, that is where a lot of people lose
their nerve. Most cannot stand the suspense of not knowing the actual
outcome. Some break and run if the hurdle appears insurmountable, they quake
and quit in business and relationships. But the true courageous person is he
who can stand firm, who purposes in their mind that failure in not an
option. The turning points of many key moments in human history have been
the resolution, or lack thereof, of one person. Courageous patience is the
acid test of one's stern resolve to fulfill their purpose in life.

As you make a wise choice to endure and persist, to "hang in there" in the
face of doubt, uncertainty and criticism from others, God will be pruning
you and preparing you for the very best for you that is yet to come. Our
lives are like the grapevines, twisted, going every which way except the way
it should be. As we walk towards our destiny God uses the challenges we face
on our life journey to gently prune us. He gets rid of those things in our
life which distract and impede us from living a truly extraordinary life.
Contrary to what most think that they must be out front and grabbing the
headlines, the truth is that spending time with Jesus in the Word is the
principal thing in life.

I believe it cannot get any clearer than what the Master himself said "Abide
in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it
abides in the vine". The Bible has on record that a righteous man delights
himself in the LORD, and God gives him the desires of his heart. Abiding in
Him entails always walking uprightly by zealously doing the will of God, and
God does not withhold any good thing from you. This calls for us to live a
godly life, desiring and trusting God to bless our efforts. God and men
favor the cause of such people, and they reap results that are only good in
this life and the next. Starting today, allow Him to prune you as you pursue
your God inspired destiny and see yourself live life to the full until it
overflows.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/