Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Dec 15 08:36:29 CAT 2020

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

With the festive season now upon us, most would agree with me that 2020 is a
year we all wish to live behind us as it tested human spirits to the limit.
Christmas season is  synonymous with celebrations and merrying. But this
year will be different as many of us might be thinking that there in nothing
worth celebrating with the losses and pain suffered in 2020 courtesy of the
global pandemic. However, I believe this is the best time to also reflect on
the fact that our modern images of Christmas with trees, lights, and gifts
are far removed from the night of our Savior's birth.

We still have everything to celebrate about as true Christmas love is
depicted by God's gift of His Son to the world. The book of Revelation helps
us to get a full grasp of who was in that manger 2,000 years ago. The first
chapter of Revelation shows us who Jesus is, and gives us a description of
His appearance as John saw Him. A golden band wrapped around His chest and
floor-length garment. His head and hair were white, and His eyes looked like
a flame. His feet were as refined brass, and His voice sounded like many
waters. His countenance shone like the sun. Glorious, majestic and amazing
is He that John was so awestruck that he fell at Jesus' feet like a dead
man.

This is our Jesus, the Jesus who came to earth as a baby the first Christmas
night. The God of the universe, the Creator of all that is, allowed Himself
to be wrapped in our skin, to have a beating heart, and to need food and
water like we do. The majestic King of heaven set aside His golden band and
crown to wear swaddling clothes and walk dusty streets.

When we take in what Scripture tells us about Jesus, the proper response is
to seek Him and worship Him. It's to praise God and share with others who
Jesus is and that He has come to seek and save the lost. No longer do we
have to roam through life trying to satisfy our hearts our way or to make
sense of the world in our own wisdom. We can know God, find all we need in
His love and provision, and have purpose.

This Christmas allow Him to be the King of the throne of your heart as it is
only Him who can truly satisfy you. Material things will never be able to
fill that void in your life that only Him is able to completely fill as
everything else we seek that is outside of Him only satisfy temporarily. May
the Jesus who was in the manger be the Savior and Lord of your heart and the
peace and goodwill you seek. May He be the light of your life and the light
you share with others in this special season and all year long.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears