Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Nov 24 06:08:41 CAT 2020

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

With the multifaceted challenges besieging the world, today I am strongly
compelled to talk about the most potent force in the world, faith. Faith is
now the last frontier to overcome the present world's trials. The bible
definition of faith is found in Hebrew 11 vs 1  which states that " Now
faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen." So simply put faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance
about what we do not see. What is most profound is that in Hebrew 11 vs 6
the bible tells us that without faith it is impossible to please God. What
does this really mean.

Perspective is a key ingredient to faith. For your faith to be profitable,
you will have to adjust your perspective. Imagine an ant strolling down the
sidewalk. From the ant's perspective, the road is long. But now picture
yourself on the sidewalk observing the ant. From your perspective you can
see the ant's past, present, and future. It's not hard at all to see where
the ant came from, where he currently is, and where he is heading. You could
even place a juicy piece of fruit a little way down the sidewalk for the ant
to find. He doesn't yet know the fruit is ahead of him, but you do.

This is how things are from God's perspective. He can see your past,
present, and future all at the same time. And He knows the things He has
prepared for you that you cannot yet see. This is why faith is required on
our part; trusting God and His Word regardless of what things look like now.

We should look into the Word of God and position ourselves to believe it
from God's point of view regardless of our own natural viewpoint.  God's
Word should be the final authority on any situation in our life. This way
our faith grows strong, even while surrounded by life's difficulties, you
will continue to experience the untold blessings of God because anyone who
comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who
earnestly seek him. Today choose to learn how to effectively use the power
of faith as you create your ideal world and future, it is your divine
privilege as a human being. Use your faith unapologetically whilst boldly
fulfilling your divine destiny.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears