Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Nov 17 05:54:08 CAT 2020

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

As we continue to navigate our way through these tumultuous times, let us
not forget the God we serve. He predestined this present time and equipped
us with all that we require to win. This is a sequel to last week's message
were I quoted Isaiah 40:31  a scripture God used the eagle to teach us
powerful life lessons. I will continue to share the amazing attributes of an
eagle where I draw wisdom nuggets to inspire you to triumph over life
challenges.

Allow me to start with one of the remarkable chararistic eagles share with
successful world changers. Eagles have a keen vision which is a hallmark of
true leadership. Their eyes are specially designed for long distance focus
and clarity. They can spot another eagle soaring from 80 km away. Does this
characteristic ring a bell in your mind? I am sure it does. There are many
great leaders that came and went but one characteristic that is common in
all is "Vision". You must have a vision that guides and leads you towards
the accomplishment of your goals. The vision must be big and focused to
produce big results.

Eagles are fearless. An eagle will never surrender to the size or strength
of its prey. It will always give a fight to win its prey or regain its
territory. Try and watch the video on how the Golden Eagle displays
extraordinary hunting strategy, preying on goats much larger than itself by
throwing them off the cliff face. Global shakers are fearless and they face
problems head on. If there was no Goliath to fight, David would have
remained a shepherd boy. Fearlessly taking on the giant Goliath was the dial
shifter for David's life and the rest is history.

Watch an eagle when a storm comes. When other birds fly away from the storm
with fear, an eagle spreads its mighty wings and uses the current to soar to
greater heights. The eagle takes advantage of the very storm that lesser
birds fear and head for cover. Challenges in life are many. These are the
storms we must face to rise to greater heights. Like an eagle, you can only
rise to greater heights if you take up the challenges head on without
running away from it.

World changers are problem solvers. They love to take challenges as the
eagle does when the storm comes. Learn from the eagle and embrace these
amazing traits and your contributions will be of epic proportions to
humanity as you transform into a success magnate.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears