Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Oct 6 07:42:05 CAT 2020

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

It is a well-known fact that life can be very good and can also be very
brutal.  As you pursue your worthy ideals, you're going to face a whole
realm of goodness, unexpectedness, applause, unfairness, glory and cruelty.
The Lord Jesus himself said in the world you will have tribulation; but be
of good courage: I have overcome the world. So as you draw out from your
preordained talents, refine your skills in an endeavour to make your mark on
the world, it is not always going to be a smooth ride, you will definitely
experience some very rough rides as you go through the journey of life.

What separates the amateurs from the pros is that those who are serious
about their pursuits in life are less about complaining and more about
taking the bull by the horns, they roll with the highs and the lows and have
accepted this as an inherent package of  the adventure of life. When all is
going well and running according to plan, they are inspired, focused,
productive and steadfast.

However, when the world throws bricks at them, which is inevitable in life,
they harden themselves to the punches, keep doing their best and understand
that suffering can be exploited to make great art.

Personal experiences have taught me that great and good times rarely teaches
me valuable life lessons. My most trying and afflicting moments taught me
very powerful life transforming lessons. For me, tough times has been the
crucible that built my most virtuous indispensable values that created my
most noble character traits. A sign that you are still alive is that some
seasons will bring misfortune and pain, but that should not stop you from
going out into this cruel but also wonderful world with a heart full of
heroism and eyes set to witness the full glory of your divine powers

All of us work for the world and we owe it to those around us to realize our
natural genius while we optimize our talents, elevate our creativity,
heighten productivity and be helpful to more people. The world rewards us
for the value we contribute to the advancement of humanity.

The Bible parable on talents teaches us powerful life lesson that we must
sweat our assets and if we don't we lose. The parable on talents goes to
tell us that those that don't use what they have, even the little they have
will be taken from them. You might think that this is not fair, but you
don't have to like the talents parable, you must learn from it and become
the very best version of yourself by leveraging on everything that you have
been endowed with to unleash your potential.

While most of us long for success, and a place at the table of real
greatness, we refuse to install the beliefs, run the routines, do the work
and live the days that would make this a reality.

Popular culture is selling us on the virtues of easy thinking and instant
gratification lifestyles. But you know there's zero gain there.

The great achievers all think long-term, develop rigorous patience to train
daily on their skillset and move toward their most difficult pursuits, for
there is where legendary lives. The path to living an amazing life is a
treacherous, dangerous and a painful ride, but it's so worth it.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:        www.bullszimbabwe.com <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/