Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Oct 13 07:28:12 CAT 2020

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

Hard work works, and it wins every time without fail, it is just that
simple.  The diligent end up on top, and the lazy end up at the bottom. This
is a true rule of business and life, which Solomon the wisest and wealthiest
king who has ever lived observed as captured in Proverbs 12 vs 24 "Diligent
hands will rule, but laziness ends in forced labour", and God inspired him
to this write down to give you wisdom and success.

Diligence, which is hard work, requires focused attention, maximum effort,
and patient persistence. In a generation when most are lazy and impatient,
with diligence you can rise faster and farther than ever before. Talent and
training leverage diligence, but talent and training cannot replace
diligence. Diligence is a choice and adding it to your personal arsenal will
help you up the success ladder. Or, you can choose to be lazy, and carry the
ladder for others to climb and watch them rise to the top like cream does in
milk.

Most of us deceive ourselves by thinking that taking life easy makes life
easier. But we do not see the pain, poverty, suffering, and trouble that
laziness causes. We will not interrupt morning sleep to get up early, though
the consequences throughout the day and our lives will punish us for the
lazy and slothful choice of extra sleep.

Athletes use this wisdom every day, by saying, "If I put in one more lap, or
one more set of exercises, than anyone else, I will eventually win." They
know hard work brings results, so they work harder than their competitors,
and they are soon defeating them in contests. They cannot change their
God-given abilities, but they can outwork the competition. Overachievers can
defeat the talented.

Are you gifted? Are you well trained? Thank God for this, and mercilessly
leverage on your gift and talent to catapult yourself to greater success by
being diligent. Diligence does the basics well every day; apply focused and
intense output for the whole day; and has staying power until the job is
done. Diligence is crucial to a successful life no matter what part of life
you consider.

>From your marriage to your house, and from your children to your soul,
diligence is a main ingredient for success. Make the wise decision to be
diligent in all the affairs of your life starting today and witness yourself
transform into a success magnet with mathematical precision.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Website:        www.bullszimbabwe.com <http://www.bullszimbabwe.com>

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/