Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Aug 17 07:52:27 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

In times that we are now living there is a high propensity to allow issues
of the day to crowd our minds.  Will there be an economic collapse or boom?
Will I be able to lose the weight I want to lose this year? Will I get the
promotion and move forward financially? Just one of these questions can lead
us down the road of fear and anxiety if we allow it. Put them all together
and we have a mountain of uncertainty. Many people are fearful because of
these questions. They are asking, "Is there hope? Can I survive? Yes, there
is hope in God. In the Bible, God promises, "Because you have made the Lord
your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, there shall no evil
befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent."

God also states in Psalm 91 that He will cover you; He will give angels
charge over you, no pestilence, no sudden death, nor any evil shall befall
you. And the list goes on, but to experience the fullness of these promises
requires one to know God's will. Anyone with any sense to discern the signs
of the times should want to be in the will of God. The cry of God's heart is
that we know His will. Accordingly, He has equipped us with all we need
that's necessary to both know that will and be able to do it; to discover
His plan and fully, daily, walk it out. True, the will of God is complex. It
is deep, wide and its scope ranges from the monotonous to the grand.

Sure, there is some striving involved, the world is in a flow to keep us out
of God's will. Any part of our thinking that has not been renewed to think
like God thinks is going to pull against the will of God. But there is also
a great prize involved, as Philippians 3:14 tells us: "I press toward the
mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Though the
fullness of the prize awaits us at the end of this life's journey, there is
a prize rewarded every moment we walk in the will of God in this life. For
indeed, every moment in His will is a moment of knowing Him more. No prize
is greater. In all of its depth of complexities, following and accomplishing
the will of God is as simple as "trust and obey."

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/