Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Aug 24 06:47:52 CAT 2021

 <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw>

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

Navigating through the challenges currently besieging humanity is very much
similar to driving in a thick fog. When driving through a fog and cannot see
in front of you, it is wise to use the road line markings to guide you. The
line will ensure that you never drift off the road. The current global
situation has ushered us into situations where we cannot see what is in
front of us. Fortunately, God gave us a "line" to follow so that we will not
stumble. All we must do is follow Him and trust that the "line" will take us
to our destination. As you go through this life voyage, God doesn't answer
all your questions as He is all about the journey to develop you into the
person He has so much purposed you to be.

In not answering all your questions, God use this to strengthen your faith,
self-control and trust in Him. Proverbs 3:5 exhort us to trust the Lord with
all your heart. What exactly does that mean? Trust is putting all faith in
God to handle a situation although you don't know all the answers and
relinquishing all authority of a situation to God. The key is even though
you can't see in front of you, God gives you a line to follow and this is
His Word. He will give a bird's eye view sometimes of where He wants you to
be, but He might not give all the details. Even if we look around and see
nothing, we must know that God is directing us to a place where he needs us
to be.

Trusting in God is fully contingent upon letting go of what you thought you
knew without knowing what will happen. It is the process of learning how to
be okay with unanswered questions and the embodiment of realizing that
whatever happens, whether you wanted it to happen or not if you are in God's
perfect will, it is much better than anything you could have planned for
yourself. Trust is blind but so necessary for us to experience true peace
and confidence unshakable. Today even if you are not 100% sure how God's
promise will take place, trust that He who has promised is faithful and able
to fulfill what He promised in His Word.

Gerald is an astute business leader, strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%2077%20344%201674> +263 77 344 1674 | +27 71 544
4769

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/