Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Feb 2 19:09:09 CAT 2021

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Plagues have happened before. Human beings made it through them and often
used the hardship to breed innovation that upgraded society. The bestselling
book of all time the Holy Bible tells us that all things work for good for
those who love God. The pandemic is not a good thing but it's a defining
moment that can give us a God-given experience that can translate into a
life-changing event. God gives us these occurrences to alter our lives. In
Exodus 24:9-11, the 70 elders of Israel, Aaron, Nabub, Abihu, Moses, and
Joshua saw God and they ate and drank with Him.

The Bible also states that God did not kill them (which is a good thing)
because anyone who will meet with God physically would die. This was a
fantastic moment for them, and this experience should have been
life-transforming. We know from reading Exodus 32:1-4, the people asked that
a god of gold and a golden calf be made for them to worship. None of these
men stood up to oppose the people, to keep them from sinning. The experience
on Mt. Sinai was given by God to transform these men into true leaders, not
just men with titles.

But before we harshly judge these men, we must remember, it is as true for
us today as it was for them. God gives us potentially transformational
experiences and we, at times, do not allow them to transform us. The
pandemic should allow God to shift your motivation and evaluate your
priorities. So, what are God's motivations? When we read the Bible, we see
that He created us to know and reflect His Glory. God's desire to be known
is a desire for people to experience his best. When this motivation shift
happens, an environment is created where God will be more specific about his
plans for your life.

When you have the same intentions as God you already plan on obeying him.
God specifically led David to be King of Israel because David was a man
after God's heart and his intentions line up with God's. With all the
uncertainty and troubles on our tiny planet it is only God through His Word
that will provide solutions to all of humanity's challenges. Today I
persuade you to allow this Covid19 pandemic to be a defining moment that
make you experience an encounter with God.  May the encounter be a life
transformational experience that will see you counted amongst those who will
leave an indelible mark on earth through your contribution to humanity.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears