Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Feb 16 21:22:53 CAT 2021

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

February is a month when LOVE is highlighted more than any other time of the
year as people world over celebrate valentine. This is the best time to
reflect on what is love about. God is love and unlike that valentine
wearable gift you got from your loved one which you might only pull out in
certain seasons, God wants you to wear His love. I am not against expressing
our love to those most dear to us.  But it is to your greatest benefit to
appreciate that you have one garment that is more important than anything
else you could ever put on and it is your spiritual clothing called LOVE.

Human attempts at love, in all permutations, seem superficial compared to
God's love. The Bible says, "God is love" (1 John 4:8). Jesus Himself put
love into perspective: "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay
down his life for his friends" (John 15:13). God brought love alive for us.
He put it into action in the form of sacrifice. The Bible puts it this way:
"For one will scarcely die for a righteous person though perhaps for a good
person one would dare even to die, but God shows his love for us in that
while we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:7-8).

Your love story, no matter how simple or how elaborate, was designed by God.
He wrote it and perfected it. He even illustrated it and signed his name on
your copy. He's the author and the finisher. God's love is unconditional,
and it doesn't fluctuate as human love does. We can do nothing to make God
love us any more or less than He already does. His love defies comprehension
and we can only embrace love with our hearts, not our minds.

God has shown us ultimate love, as Jesus' shed blood makes peace with God
possible if we accept Him. While improving our communication can help our
relationships on earth, our eternal destiny hangs on that ultimate question:
How will I respond to God's love? This month make it a point to reconnect
with true and unfailing love. God wants you to wear His love all the time.
It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Love is always fashionable; it will
never go out of style. Of all the things you could wear around every day,
make sure love is your go-to item.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears