Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Jan 19 08:40:34 CAT 2021

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

Going by the constant narrative of hopelessness that the pandemic is causing
were some have now witnessed more than one family member succumbing to the
scourge, it is understandable to see a number of people  throwing their
hands into the air in despair giving up and taking a wait and see view to
this challenge. When we feel like fish out of water, we must not retreat
back to easy currents. God will bring forth capabilities that we never knew
we had, which are only triggered by this "transient" situation. We may
flounder a bit at first, but God created us into a unique masterpiece
perfectly suited for our new environment.

One of God's unique creation which we can draw life lessons for this season
is the epaulette shark. It is the only shark that lives in water so shallow
that when the tide recedes at night, the shark is literally landlocked. It
is able to live more than one hour without oxygen by slowing or shutting
down many of its major bodily systems.

Then it uses its club-like fins to push off the seafloor, moving along the
land with ease. While other sharks have to retreat in low tide, the
epaulette shark can "walk" from tidal pool to tidal pool, eating its fill on
all the prey left behind. This shark is undisturbed by other predators and
the transient land becomes its feeding ground. God designed that specific
shark to go where other sharks can't go.

Just like the epaulette sharks, God designed each of us with unique gifts
that only us can bring into this world. For we are God's handiwork, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to
do." Ephesians 2:10. George Washington Carver said it well when he wrote,
"No individual has any right to come into the world and go out of it without
leaving behind him distinct and legitimate reasons for having passed through
it." Don't rob the world of your gifts and talents, empty them all out
before you leave this planet. Let your uniqueness shine forth and be a
blessing to a hurting world. Remember within your divine calling God
empowered you to call light out of darkness.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears