Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday morning Inspiration with Gerald Chinogara

Bulls n Bears bulls at bullszimbabwe.com
Tue Jan 26 11:41:01 CAT 2021

Destined for Greatness: Your Tuesday Morning Inspiration with Gerald
Chinogara

Attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic onslaught, the operating environment
is now being cited by most as a serious constraint to progress and fast
becoming an acceptable excuse for doing nothing.  A powerful life lesson to
inspire us to rise above this alibi will be drawn from the phenomenal
attribute of a shark. In a fish tank a shark will grow 20 centimetres, but
in the ocean, it will grow to 2 metres or more. The shark will never outgrow
its environment and the same is true about you. You will never grow beyond
the limitations of your mind which are framed by your environment.

What most of us are not aware of is that our internal environment is much
more powerful than our external environment. Solomon the most prosperous
king who ever lived urge us to guard our hearts with all due diligence
because out of it flows the issues of life. To guard your heart is staying
alert to what is influencing your belief system and how you think because by
the right choice and true application of thought you have the power to
create the future you want with mathematical precision.

The surest way to create a powerful and failure proof belief system is by
allowing God to influence your thinking through his Word. Like the way he
led the patriarchs to victory against all odds as depicted in the Bible
stories, God desires to lead us, not in order to exercise dominance over us,
but rather to free us to express the dignity and grace He intended for us
from the beginning.

In turn, because we are made in God's own image, when we yield ourselves to
His loving lead, embracing our God-given roles, we more accurately reflect
His beauty and grace back onto a fearful, lost, and colliding world. Let God
lead our lives today, His only prerequisite is to trust, obey and believe
his Word and our destinies will be glorious and secure in Him.

Gerald is an astute business leader,strategic marketer by profession and a
motivator by calling. Currently he is Head of Marketing & Alternative
Distribution Channels for Old Mutual Zimbabwe. He has over 15 years diverse
business experience at senior and executive management in leading corporate
companies in Zimbabwe.

Telephone:      <tel:%2B263%204%202927658> +263 4 2927658

Alt. Email:       <mailto:info at bulls.co.zw> info at bulls.co.zw

Blog:             www. <https://bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/>
bullszimbabwe.com/category/blogs/

Skype:           Bulls.Bears